I am currently looking for part-time employment or new clients in need of freelance Marketing, Digital Media and Graphic Design services.
My unique skill set allows me to provide full cycle marketing services, from concept creation to development and creative execution. I have a proven ability to adapt and wide range of experience allows me to take on a variety of projects. I work on the most current Adobe software from my home office in McFarland.
• Web Design/Graphic Design – Eye for design as well as art direction backed by a B.S. degree with an Emphasis in Graphic Design and over 10 years of experience.
• Internet Marketing – Expertise in niche areas of internet marketing, including Search Engine Optimization.
• Content direction and editing – Experience in drafting and editing content.
• Video Production – Experience in planning and art direction.
• Usability Design – Focused on user (consumer) experience.
• New Media – Experienced in leveraging social media.
Strategy and Analysis
• Strategic Thinking – Ability to think in terms of high level strategic concepts in order to see the big picture.
• Analytical Problem Solving – Skilled at breaking things down in order to identify gaps and areas of improvement.
• Team Leadership – Ability to provide framework, vision and clear expectations.
• Project Management – Skilled in creating a structured approach to project execution.
• High Adaptability – A wide range of transferable skills have enabled me to take on various roles including Team
Leader, Project Manager, Lead Website Analyst, Website Designer, Graphic Designer, etc.
• Budget, Resource Planning & Supervision – Previously responsible for two direct reports and experience in working with volunteers. Experience in project as well as departmental budget planning.
Technical & Software
• Design – Adobe: InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver
• Content Management – Custom developed (internally), Eklesia 360
• Search Engine Marketing – SEO, keyword research, linking strategy and sponsored advertising
• Email Marketing – Emma platform
• Virtual Imaging – Scene 7 technology
• Press Releases – PRweb distribution, local news outlets
• Website Metrics – Scorecard development and various reporting tools
• Operating Platforms – Mac & PC
• Administrative – MS: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, Visio
Door Creek Church 2011-2012
Springs Window Fashions, 2004-2011
Multi-Media Supervisor/Ecommerce Marketing Project Manager
Springs Window Fashions, 2001-2003
Internet Communications Specialist
Springs Window Fashions, 2000-2001