Freelance Media Artist
Bending Light- Chicago, IL -- Jun. 2008 - Present
• Working in a team to create photo-realistic computer generated imagery.
Orbus- Niles, IL -- Apr. 2011 - Present
• Coordinate and conduct meetings with distributors and salespersons.
• Manage and maintain timelines with outside distributors as well as internal departments.
• Organize and setup graphic layouts.
• Earned certification as a SolidWorks Associate.
J-AID INC.- Oak Park, IL -- Mar. 2011 - Jul. 2012
• Event Coordination
• Deligate tasks to volunteers, designers, writers.
Site Canvas- Chicago, IL -- Feb. 2010 - Jan. 2011
• Use proprietary tools to generate and maintain custom websites.
• Manage numerous projects independently and collaboratively.
• Provide Quality Assurance Testing.
Intern Environmental Artist
Red Eye Studio- Hoffman Estates, IL -- Mar. 2009 - Jun. 2009
• Working in a team to light and render 3D environments.
Bryan Associates Architects- Burr Ridge, IL -- Sept. 2000 - Jun. 2007
• Seven years experience working with AutoCAD
• Draftsman, responsible for the computer drawing phases of a project from initial conception through final completion
• Design development
• Prepare accurate and informative working drawings
• Create 3D CAD models
Maya, 3ds Max, Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects, Flash, ZBrush, SolidWorks, AutoCAD, Premiere Pro, Final Cut Pro, Microsoft Office.
The Illinois Institute of Art- Chicago, IL
Bachelor of Fine Art in Media Arts and Animation.
Graduation Date: December 2008.
• Finalist in the Cut & Paste Digital Design Tournament Chicago 2009
• Work featured in 2007 & 2008 Fashion And Media Extravaganza (F.A.M.E) at Harris Theater in Millennium Park
• Received The Outstanding Student of the Quarter Scholarship from The Illinois Institute of Art – Chicago for Fall 2007 Quarter
• CAD work featured on HGTV's "Before and After" Episode#1105 “Casual Comfort”
• Kick-Off for the Designs for Dignity Spirit Awards 2010
References available upon request