- + Follow
Angelo Manzano Jr
Palm Bay, FL
With an intuitive eye for aesthetics and a broad artistic skill set, Angelo Manzano Jr creates works that are vibrant and impacting over a range of
fields including; Branding, Illustration, Print, Motion & Web. His visual style and methods of production are adaptive and dynamic to serve his constantly developing talents and interests. Driven by a creative thirst and a passion for what he does, Angelo Manzano Jr is committed to producing work that stands out and inspires.
Logo | Branding
Summary of Qualifications
Skills Languages: Fluent in English and Spanish.
Computer Literate in Windows 95, 98, 2000, XP, Mac (apple) computers and various software programs
Design skills: Photo manipulation, Photoshop enhancement, Web designing and editing, Brochure and flyer design, Abstract/Urban/Contemporary Arts, cinematography, Textile design, Clothing.
Software Suites and Applications: Adobe PhotoShop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Acrobat, Macromedia Dreamweaver, Macromedia Fireworks, Microsoft FrontPage.
Music Production & Equipment: PC based editing software such as Sonic Foundry Acid, Sound Forge, Recycle, Wave lab, Technics Mk1200 turntables, Gemini Mixer, and Midi compatible keyboards.
Audio and Visual Production: Concerts, Nightclubs, Corporate events, Special events. Video Software and Hardware: Adobe Premiere, Adobe After Effects, 3D Studio Max, Panasonic MX50, MX-1, Resolume.
Online Portfolio can be viewed @ http:www.chrowmdesigns.com
Vice Alliance Corp., Melbourne, FL January 2007 - Present
The job entails overlooking the design of branding and advertising for a client and ensuring that it fits in with the clients requirements and the image they wish to promote for their company or product. To interpret a client’s communications strategy and then develop proposed creative approaches and treatments that align with that strategy.
Working with a Windows based Computer.
Graphics.net, LLC., Remote August 2007 - Current (Freelance)
Graphics.net is virtual office design company located in Canada/Worldwide
Development of a sound and creative concept. Brainstorming and coming up with ideas for front end web designs. Working with the most senior ‘hands-on’ creative for a design project or creative campaign. Understanding branding and also oversee the correct briefing and supervision of the design teams projects.
Island Company LLC, West Palm Beach, FL December 2004 - December 2007
Job details include textile designs, web & graphic design with layout. Pre-press and printed materials. Working hands on with Art Director & Fashion designer to create a full line of swim wear and apparel. Working on a Windows based Computer. Other job titles included were preparing all in house graphic design projects.
Companion Health Services, Boston, MA January 2003 - February 2004
Account Manager/Customer Service/Graphic Designer
· Provide customer service for nursing facilities, hospitals and home patients with internal -feeding supplies, wound care products, ostomy-urology, and tracheotomy supplies.
· Work with a business billing database on a Windows based Computer.
· Prepare all in house graphic design projects.
Heavier Than Gravity, Orlando, FL April 1998 - January 2003
· Responsible for the information architecture, design, maintenance, refreshment and upgrading of the Web site.
· Working with systems, business, editorial and production staffs to make sure the site is readily accessible, fully functional and that any transactional, multimedia and security features are fully operational.
· Working with various computer platforms and HTML programming.
· Working knowledge of JAVA, Windows NT, Real Audio, browsers and databases.
· Preparing and serving text and image content for an electronic publication or Web site, including work flows for digitizing printed material and supporting content and advertising on the site.
· Responsible for design and production of art for publication.
· Creating promotional pieces for magazines and shows, including counter cards, fliers and brochures.
Events and Operations Coordinator
· Manage the exhibit floor, including load-in and break-down of exhibits.
BCC, Palm Bay, FL
Graphic Design Production
Specific instruction about designing with type, creating page layouts and illustrations using multiple graphic applications. Primarily for print; Illustrations, Composite Compositions and Digital Mechanicals. Although still images for print are created, the principles and application skills are interchangeable with web development.
· Kit Mobley
Vice Alliance Corp.
Fort Lauderdale, FL US
· Daniel Vivarelli
Senior Account Manager & Co-founder
· Jeffrey Kenny
President / Production Director
Heavier Than Gravity
Brevard Community College
Pixel Pushers, Golden Web Awards, New Web Pick, mydesignaward.com,
Next Web Partner Advisory Council member for windows software such as Silverlight, Expression Media Studio