- + Follow
Hello, my name is Anastasia Evans. I recent graduate from Ringling College of Art and Design with a major in Game Art & Design. I am a concept artist and 3D generalist. If you wish to contact me you can email me at: firstname.lastname@example.org. I am available for employment.
3D Modeling 2012/13
Concept Art 2012/13
Anastasia L. Evans
Home Address: 5802 Mary Lane, Weston, WI 54476
Cell Phone: 715-581-3938 Home Phone: 715-355-4533
Ringling College of Art and Design, Sarasota, FL
B.F.A. Game Art and Design 2013, G.P.A 3.31/4.0
Realistic Reveal Assignment
Collaborated with a colleague to design and realize a fictionalized art museum appropriate to the horror genre:
• Photo-documented museum for 3D modeling and texture reference
• Designed, textured, and created 3D assets with Photoshop, Zbrush, 3D Coat, and Maya
• Created lighting, particle effects, textures, materials, and props using Unreal Development Kit
• Composed a painting depicting 3D environment concept
• Modeled assets in Maya
• Textured and materialized models using Photoshop and Unreal Development Kit
• Lit level in engine to achieve appropriate atmosphere
• Composed and edited cinematic camera movement in engine
As part of an upper level course in Game Design:
• Developed a story for a one-minute trailer into an animatic
• Drew storyboards for faculty and peers, accepting and following their critiques.
• Designed a modular zombie for trailer with a unique design and silhouettes
• Composed and edited cameras for a one-minute trailer
• Modeled 3D assets for two environments
• Hand-painted 3D models with 3Dcoat and Photoshop
Experienced in: Photoshop CS6, Zbrush 3-4R3, Corel Painter, character design, 3D layout with Unreal Development Kit, Maya 2013, Adobe Premiere, 3D Coat, Crazy Bump, and Xnormal.
Personal Skills: Enthusiasm in literature within the horror, sci-fi genre. Designing webcomics. Drawing and painting in Photoshop.
Ringling College of Art and Design
- B.A. Game Art and Design
- 2009 - 2013