MDes Consumer Product Design
Coventry (west midlands) Alton (hampshire), United Kingdom
Designer for Mookie Toys.
I also freelance, please contact me by email or phone
CREATIVE FUN & PASSIONATE
I am an enthusiastic creative person with a drive for success and team spirit. I work effectively as an individual or as a team player, and I strive to enhance my professional career. I am adaptive and willing to take on a challenge.
I enjoy many recreational activities outside of work including badminton, mountain biking and Keeping fit. I am passionate about design of all kinds, so I don’t really see it as a job - its my hobbie and reason in life. Music is my other passion, I love electronica, especially funky house.
The Alloy - Experience Led Product Design
Extreme sport equipment design
Twin Fish Product Design Solutions Hong Kong Toy-Designer
2004 – To Present
Assistant Bar Manager: Market Hotel
2005 – 2007
Intergroup Insurance Services (RBS Group)
2006 - To Present Coventry university MDES consumer product design
1st year Modules>>>
• Personal Development Planning
• 2D & 3D Representation
• Product Design Analysis
• Industrial Design Engineering
• Product Design Ergonomics 1
• Marketing For Product Design 1
• ECDL ( European computing driving license)
2nd Year Modules>>> (1st term spent at Coventry University)
• Jordan’s Principles Ergonomic report - Disaster Relief Shelter
• Disaster Relief Shelter Industrial Engineering Report
• Disaster Relief Shelter Ergonomics
• Automotive clay styling
(2nd and 3rd terms spent at Hong Kong Polytechnic University)
• Furniture Design
• Interaction Design
• Creative Product Design.
• Phillips Design Competition – Finalist
3rd year Modules>>>
• Childrens category - Student lighting designer of the year 1st place
• Collaborative project with IKEA - Finalist. Design is being produced in Sweden for consumer market.
Work placement @ Elkselsior
Work placement @ Pli design
2003 – 2005 Alton College>>>
A Level Product Design
A Level Art
A Level Modern History
2002 – 2003 Basingstoke College Of Technology>>>
• ECDL (European computing driving license)
• GNVQ Level 2 apprenticeship in customer service
1996 – 2002 Eggars School>>>
9 High Grade GCSE’S
Rhino 3D Modelling
Concept and idea generation
Sketching and rendering
Ergonomics and human factors in design
Engineering and manufacturing Processes
Clay modeling/ sketch modeling
I am proficient in Microsoft office
I have a good knowledge of the Adobe creative suit CS3 including>>>
I have a basic knowledge of ;
Finalist in Phillips design project Hong Kong.
Finalist in IKEA design project - design has been taken further.