- + Follow
I'm a graphic designer in Denver, Colorado. I graduated from The Art Institute of Colorado in 2007 and quickly found work within the apparel industry creating graphics for race team uniforms and custom fire suits. From there I moved on to designs for sports apparel and equipment - for local teams as well as some college and professional groups. For the last few years, I've been freelancing, working on various projects and in my spare time I like to draw and sketch.
- Graphic Designer for StashTagz
- Working with Grassroots CA on hat designs
- Working with Wahoo's Colorado on team apparel
- Volunteer graphic designer at The Art Garage
- Working with Jackson's LoDo, creating graphics for apparel
- Creating designs for Epic Apparel Co.
- Created beer labels for various brews for Elk Mountain Brewing
- Worked with Rock Solid Technologies creating UI, custom icons, and touch panels for iPad and iPod Touch using AMX software (Touch Panel Design 4) for home/business integration/automation.
- Worked with UrbanTrans Consultants creating posters, flyers, banners, hang-tags, proposal covers and surveys for transportation and urban planning projects.
Graphic design for apparel, equipment, online and print ads, catalog, screen printing, sublimation, vinyl and plastisol heat press, and embroidery. Designed team logos / mascots, spirit wear graphics, sell sheets, men's and women's uniforms, custom graphics for hockey sticks, pucks, squash racquets, field hockey sticks, lacrosse sticks, helmet stickers as well as vector redraws of raster images. Worked closely with the sales team to come up with custom graphic solutions for clients.