- + Follow
Specialties: Adobe CS5.5 (Illustrator, Photoshop, Indesign), Adobe Ideas (IPad2), Wacom Intuos, Wacom Bamboo, Autodesk Sketchbook Pro, Screen Printing, Vinyl Cad Cut, Plastisol Heat Transfer, Vinyl Heat Transfer, Color Separation, Sublimation, Illustration, AMX/TPD4 (touch panel design / UI), Fiddlefly Mobile Web Design Software.
- Aug 2012 - Present (1 year 4 months)
- Working with Jackson's creating graphics for apparel
- Creating designs for Epic Apparel Co.
- Created beer bottle labels for various brews for Elk Mountain Brewing
- Currently working with Rock Solid Technologies creating UI, custom icons, and touch panels for iPad and iPod Touch using AMX software (Touch Panel Design 4) for home/business integration/automation.
- Currently working with UrbanTrans Consultants creating posters, flyers, banners, hang-tags, proposal covers and surveys for transportation and urban planning projects.
- Designer for Archival Prints LLC., a screen printing and design house in Denver.
- Logo created for Denver EDM Artist and Producer Ryan "Bootlegger" Reuting. http://denver.ourcityradio.com/music-news/the-bootlegger-denver-edm-artist-looks-to-ep-release
- Beer bottle label design created for Del Norte Brewing Co.
- Harrow Sports
- Aug 2008 - Aug 2012 (4 years)
Graphic design for apparel, equipment, online and print ads, catalog, screen printing, sublimation, vinyl and plastisol heat press, and embroidery. Designed team logos / mascots, spirit wear graphics, sell sheets, men's and women's uniforms, custom graphics for hockey sticks, pucks, squash racquets, field hockey sticks, lacrosse sticks, helmet stickers as well as vector redraws of raster images. Worked closely with the sales team to come up with custom graphic solutions for clients.
Art Institute of Colorado
- Associate of Science - Graphic Design Graphic Design / Illustration
- 2003 - 2007