- + Follow
Product Design, Design Management, Industrial Design, & Inte...
Long Beach, CA
Business oriented Industrial Design professional. Experience managing teams and working overseas. Adept in consumer trend analysis and business process knowledge.
Specialty in styling products such as lighting, jewelry, kitchen & bath luxury and retail hardware, interior elements and luxury fittings.
Background in Interior Design.
Faucet & Jewelry Design
Industrial Design, Design Direction, & Interior Design
- LOTA USA
- Dec 2011 - Present (2 years)
*Sketch, design, and develop bath wares.
*2D sketching and visualization, 3D modeling and photo realistic rendering
*Interior Design for kitchen and bath showrooms abroad.
Industrial Design/ Marketing - Contract
- ASSA ABLOY
- Oct 2009 - Dec 2011 (2 years 2 months)
Bridge between Industrial design and marketing freelance.
* Ideation through sketching/ Concept Development for kitchen appliance pulls.
* Marketing materials and media.
Product Designer, Industry Designer, Design Direction,
- Santec Faucets
- Dec 2009 - Nov 2011 (1 year 11 months)
* Generate Luxury Concepts
* Work Closely with Overseas Sourcing
* Approve Samples
* Design a myriad types of products such as showers, accessories and various types of bath fittings.
* 3D modeling and advanced photorealistic rendering skills.
Industrial design - Contract
- Seville Classics
- May 2009 - Nov 2009 (6 months)
Design a variety of floor and table top lighting on a contract basis.
Work within the budget parameters of big-budget stores like Bed Bath & Beyond, Costco, & Target to name a few.
Internship Product Industrial Design
- Black & Decker HHI
- Jan 2009 - Jun 2009 (5 months)
* Worked closely with an accomplished Design, Marketing, and Engineering team to develop the some of the best products in the Retail Fashion Hardware market.
* Gained knowledge of design process from sketch to final prototype, with regards to faucets.
Interior design and Decor
- Expo Design Center
- May 2002 - Aug 2004 (2 years 3 months)
Demonstrated artistic ability and style to translate into clients home. Provide sketches of proposed designs for a space. Choose colors, furniture and materials to complement the design, as well as suit client's needs for function, durability and accessibility.
Responsible for keeping a project on budget and on schedule.
The Art Institute OC
- Bachelor of Science Industrial Design ID
- 2004 - 2009
- Interior Design Certificate Program
- 2001 - 2003