- + Follow
Senior Industrial Designer, Product Development, Design Mana...
Los Angeles, CA
Los Angeles, CA
Business oriented Industrial Design professional and product development. Experience leading and managing teams and working overseas. Expert in consumer trend analysis and business process knowledge. I'm a California native and a leading expert in product design for both showrooms and retail. I practiced Interior Design before pursuing my degree in Industrial design from the Art Institute, Orange County. My work includes soft goods, lighting, cosmetics, jewelry, consumer goods, furniture, appliances, sustainable products and interior décor items. I have a deep hands-on experience with the various stages of product development process and a passion for integrating business with artistic expression. I am inspired by travel, fashion, music, nature, fine art and graphic design. I am not interested in designing products, but rather a lifestyle.
Sketches, concepts, products
Interiors finished projects
*Manage retail channels
*Present to buyers
*Sketch, design, and develop bath wares.
*In depth Trend Analysis and reports
*2D sketching and visualization, 3D modeling and photo realistic rendering
*Interior Design for kitchen and bath showroom
Bridge between Industrial design and marketing freelance.
* Ideation through sketching/ Concept Development for kitchen appliance pulls.
* Marketing materials and media.
* Generate Luxury Concepts
* Work Closely with Overseas Sourcing
* Approve Samples
* Design a myriad types of products such as showers, accessories and various types of bath fittings.
* 3D modeling and advanced photorealistic rendering skills.
Design a variety of floor and table top lighting on a contract basis.
Work within the budget parameters of big-budget stores like Bed Bath & Beyond, Costco, & Target to name a few.
* Worked closely with an accomplished Design, Marketing, and Engineering team to develop the some of the best products in the Retail Fashion Hardware market.
* Gained knowledge of design process from sketch to final prototype, with regards to faucets.
Demonstrated artistic ability and style to translate into clients home. Provide sketches of proposed designs for a space. Choose colors, furniture and materials to complement the design, as well as suit client's needs for function, durability and accessibility.
Responsible for keeping a project on budget and on schedule.