The first part of my career was spent designing packaging and POP and over the last 10 years my interest has grown to include 3d illustration and animation. I've worked with world wide agencies, major corporations, small companies, graphic design studios and web developers. My mission is to produce high quality illustrations and animations for Web Sites, Television, Videos, Trade Shows, Retail & Residential Environments.
Clive Parkes - 3d Illustration and Graphic Design
Working with small companies, major corporations and design firms to produce virtual retail & residential environments, illustrations, VR & fly-thru movies. We design your corporate identity, packaging, signage programs, point of sale promotional pieces and websites.
• Over 25 years of packaging and promotion design and production.
• 5 years in Studio and Production management.
• Solid background in Mac computer system and related software
• 15 years freelance and contract 3d illustration and design
Adobe CS5 (Illustrator, Photoshop, Premiere)
Luxology’s Modo, 3d Strata Pro, QuickTime Pro, IMovie, IDVD, IPhoto
1994 – Present - Self-employed / Contract
• Worked for various clients including Seagram Canada, Perennial Design, Reid Marketing, Envision Sales, Tudd Hope and Associates, Shikatani & Lacroix, Zig International.
• Helped established and grow Perennial Design in terms of design, production, technical and teaching support of Mac systems and software.
• Developed 3d and multimedia department providing design and illustration, VR fly thrus, 3d retail environments, packaging and P.O.P. for Loblaws, Trimark, Food Circus, Pacific Linen, The Bay.
Presently I’m working with Envision Sales to produce full 3d retail store design concepts and fly thrus for Rogers Communications, Cricket, Future Shop and a Customer Information Centre for the lobby of First Canadian Place in Toronto.
I’ve worked with architects and builders, creating illustrations for advertising, brochures.
Full corporate design was created for Luke and Company Design Builders Ltd. Including stationery, business cards, signs and web site design.
I’m working with Tony Kaiser Design to produce roll out design packages and 3d illustrations for Chippery. Images and animations can be seen on my web site.
– see link below.
1989 – 1994 – Signacom Design – Studio / Production Manager
• Developed production software package and manual with programmer using company business template for quoting through to billing and analysis.
• quoted, organized design and production scheduling, invoice=ing and on-going profit analysis
• Worked with clients and traveled to press approvals across Canada and United States for clients including Canada Dry, Northern Telecom, Hostess, Humpty Dumpty.
1985 – 1989 – Don Watt & Associates – The Watt Group
• Completed conventional finished art for flexographic, Lithographic, roto-gravure packaging from linear to camera ready art.
• Clients included Loblaws, Ralphs Grocery Stores, Weston’s Bakery, Cavendish Farms.
Trinity College of Music -Toronto
Please see web site for recent work.
Trinity College of Music