- + Follow
Los Angeles, CA
Los Angeles, CA
Font Anatomy Poster
Grad date: 12/2010 Westwood College (Torrance, CA)
Bachelor of Science, Visual Communications
• Student of the Year
Pediatric Therapy Network - Created material for corporate fundraising campaign
• (Logo, banner, flyer and poster)
Private Client - Designed multiple pieces for a wedding invitation
• (Logo, Save the date, Wedding program, Invitations, RSVP Card, Directions and Map)
Halau Hula Lani Ola (HHLO) – Modernized logo
• Total redesign on the logo
Pono Gear - Created corporate ID for a bicycle company
HCC Surety Group - Designed marketing material for distribution at Trade Shows
• (Flyers and Giveaways)
2000-Present HCC Surety Group (Los Angeles, CA)
• Coordinate all materials and projects related to marketing.
• Created information flyers that described the company.
• Mocked up and created a mouse pad to resemble the company website for promotional materials.
• Created marketing materials for distribution at Trade Shows.
• Assisted with the layout of the graphics for the Trade Show Booth.
• Make/take phone calls to establish payment plans. Set up files and filing.
Court/Commercial Clerical Clerk
• Making files and filing
1999-2000 Virgie’s Guest Home (Torrance, CA)
• Clerical, Filing, Fax, Typing
• After Effects
• Premiere Pro
• Final Cut Pro
Design skills include sketching and drawing which in turn help brainstorm to produce the picture that others can only express in words. Proficient in Adobe Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and After Effects). Experienced with print work, logo design, brand identity, model making, and mock up design. Team player who can work independently.