- + Follow
Freelance Web Designer and Motion Graphics Designer
Please visit www.deniserotman.com for a full view of my portfolio. Creative Professional with over 5 years in a variety of experiences from creative direction at a marketing and incentives agency specializing in digital solutions (web apps, mobile apps, email communications) to motion graphics for on-air promotions at a national television network. Skills Summary: Creative Direction, Art Direction, Motion Graphics, Web Design, User Experience Design, and Brand Development. Computer Skills: Adobe After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Flash, HTML, CSS, Jquery, Maya 3D, Cinema 4D, Final Cut Pro, and Avid Media Composer. Languages: Fluent: English & Spanish Semi-Fluent: Portuguese
Sales Incentive Program
Ceft & Company
• Conceptualize, strategize, storyboard, design, and oversee completion of all creative projects.
• Achieve program goals and engagement through modern digital solutions, traditional means, and innovative methods.
• Collaborate and brainstorm with Marketing, Sales, Client Services and Development teams to define optimum solutions.
• Manage, direct, and inspire creative team while creating an incubator for learning, positivity, and inventiveness.
• Pitch, cost, and sell project concepts to prospective and current clients.
• $65K invoiced in 2012 by evolving programs through the use of creative enhancements.
• Conceptualize, write, storyboard, design, animate, edit, and produce audio for motion graphic and live action videos.
• Design and hand code web applications and email communications according to current web standards and best practices.
• Designed on-air promo graphics for NBC universal, Warner Brothers, Sony Pictures, and RHI television films
• Conceived, animated and maintained all in-show lower-thirds for entire network.
• Launched new lower-third graphics system for network re-brand in HD.