- + Follow
More than 16 years experience in freelance Graphic Design and eight years in one of the largest commercial printing & publishing companies. Organized, confident, and highly driven with customer focused service and attitude. Frequently traveled to meet and collaborate with customers. Highly skilled in a diverse range of Adobe programs. Facilitated collaborative partnerships with customers in order to work towards the customer’s changing needs. Capable of translating new ideas into action. Accustomed to performing in deadline driven environments with emphasis on creativity and a quality end product. My employment objective is to assist businesses create long-lasting, recognizable brand identities.
She Loves Me For My Brains
For the Fight
• Responsible for the completion of 300+ projects per year.
• Traveled to 10+ states to meet with 100+ clients (per year) at design workshops.
• Prepress and press checks to ensure the quality of final products.
• Trained, coached and mentored new graphic design employees.
• Provided art consultation to clients.
• Highly requested by clients and sales representatives for art services.
• Largely responsible for signing new clients with design proposals.
• Communicated telephonically with sales representatives and clients
• Interviewed and assessed the skill level of prospective employees.
• Designed band merchandise such as album art, apparel, stickers, buttons and posters.
• Designed websites for law firms, political candidates and musicians.
• Created over 100 typefaces.
• Created logos and identity packages for businesses.
• Designed book covers for commercially available novels.
• Created a vehicle wrap for an Austin Peay State University bus.