- + Follow
Industrial Designer at Brookstone
Sketching, Computer Modeling, 3D Prototyping, Model Making, Research Testing, Manufacturing Technology, Product Engineering, Ergonomics, Human Factors, Cost Engineering, Presentation Skills, Graphic Design.
Solidworks, Catalyst EX, Keyshot, Photoview 360, Hypershot, Rhino, Alias, Shocase, Sketchbook Pro, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Word, Excel, Powerpoint.
Some of my work can be viewed at http://www.coroflot.com/ElliotCohen
Please contact for most recent portfolio.
Student Portfolio 2012
Fisher-Price Toys - Imaginext
• Conceptualize, design and engineer products from concept to market within housewares
• Assist fellow designers in completing tasks to ensure deadlines are met for the company
• Manage my own projects and communicate with factories in China/Mexico to improve productivity
• Received a utility patent on plunger and base
• CEO assigned me project director of a 25th anniversary concept to be unveiled at Internatiional Housewares Show
• Developed in store P.O.P displays for Taylor Swift's fragrance, Wonderstruck
• Helped design aftermarket motorcycle parts and prepared them for prototype
• Helped re-design an electric car concept with engineers in Germany
• Work with international and domestic clients, entrepreneurs, and local firms
Worked to create innovative solutions for aquatic equipment at Pentair Water, within the Pool and Spa division. Research, 2D and 3D ideation led to a final concept that was presented to the company. Deliverables included highly organized research, rapid ideation, computer geometry, high quality computer renderings, and a finished rapid prototype appearance model.
• Designed three toys for the Imaginext brand, that are currently in the market in Target, Walmart, and Toys R Us
• Worked with marketing, packaging, and engineering to develop new products
• Utilized licensing and royalty agreements with other companies while designing