- + Follow
Freelance Toy Designer
Los Angeles, CA
I have worked with small and large companies and helped with design in both.
My goal would be to work as a designer for girls toys and products, soft goods department, as well as apparel.
Licensed Pre School RC
Hello Kitty Party Limo
Baby World - Small Doll Line
Owner and Designer
- Jul 2010 - Present (3 years 5 months)
I specialize in making a wide range of handmade plush and soft goods products for retail.
- May 2010 - Present (3 years 3 months)
I have worked as part of a small design team and freelanced for various toy design companies.
- Textile Design for Fashion Doll line
- Sketching concepts for licensed plush lines.
- Brainstorming, Concepting, Sketching, Illustration
- Color separation for graphics on apparel
- Jada Toys
- Aug 2012 - Jun 2013 (10 months)
Lead designer on Jada's toy licences. Designing for Hello Kitty playsets, Disney Preschool RC toys, As well as accessories and play pieces for Cutie-Pops doll line.
- Lanard Toys
- Jun 2012 - Aug 2012 (2 months)
Product Development including, Accessory design, color specs, and drafting for Lanard's Girls toys and products
Visual Graphics Coordinator
- Forever 21
- May 2011 - Feb 2012 (9 months)
Visual Graphics Coordinator in the Visual Department at Forever 21.
- Designed borders and trend collages for Heritage and Forever21 apparel concepts
- Photo editing for mannequin and store fixtures
- Formatted store directive weekly and for every floorset
- JMP Creative
- May 2009 - Aug 2009 (3 months)
Design Intern for the Summer of 2009.
- Photoshop rendering and 3D Modeling
- Assisted on building prototypes for videos and presentation.
- I worked on concepts for company presentation and JMP clients
Santa Monica College
- AA Fashion
- 2011 - 2012
Otis College of Art and Design
- BFA Toy Design
- 2006 - 2010
Manhattan Toy - Sponsored - Project Groovy Girl Redesign - Honorable Mention Mattel Games - Sponsored Project
Manhattan Toy Sponsered Project - Honorable Mention