- + Follow
I make aesthetically unique designs that also function as wearable pieces. I find that in our contemporary computer culture CAD designer’s 3D printed jewelry transcend the traditional products of jewelry in form and material. Combining my inspirations, fabrication techniques, create vision, and the ability to print a variety of materials, and create organic shapes, efficiently and with endless capability, I produce works that result in functional one-of-a-kind pieces.
Temple University, Tyler School of Art Philadelphia, PA
Bachelors of Fine Arts (BFA) August 2008 to Present
• 3.35 GPA
• Focus on Metals/Jewelry/CAD-CAM
• Minor in Fibers Spring 2012
June 2008-August 2008
TAPS Sports Bar and Grill Bloomsburg, PA
• Opening/closing the bar and dining room, bartending, cooking, server, washing dishes, and bussing.
March 2010 -November 2010
500 Degrees Philadelphia, PA
• Costumer orders, food service, handled money, bussed tables, and made milkshakes.
March 2011- September2011
Devils Den Philadelphia, PA
• Customer service, reservations
May 2011- December 2011
Ellen Himic Designs Philadelphia, PA
• Personal assistant, ran errands, shipping, inventory control, and advertising
SHOWS & EXHIBITIONS:
• Annual Student Show
• MJCC Senior Show
• Production Process Jewelry Sale
• Perspectives of African Diaspora Artists
• Tyler School of Art Foundations Show
• Fabrication, enameling, and hydraulic pressing, forming, polishing, heat forming plastic, casting, photo etching, wax carving, stone setting, and rubber mold making.
• Rhinoceros 4.0 3D modeling, Magics Rapid Prototyping Software, Z-edit, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Light Room, Microsoft Word, Excel, Publisher
Tyler School of Art at Temple University