I am a product designer and seeking for an opportunity to help the organization grow with my design skills.
Photoshop realistic renderings
+91 916 732 87 48
Seeking a position as a designer wherein I can apply my skills coupled with creativity to achieve results aligned with the goals of organization.
• Under graduate course (July 2005- July 2009, 4yr) in Product Design from Symbiosis Institute of Design, Pune, India.
• 6 months certificate course from Mudra School of Fine Arts, Vadodara, India.
• Currently working with GM modular, Mumbai as a concept designer and consultant.
• A furniture design project in Sanghvi Furnitures, Khopoli, Maharashtra.
• Worked with CKS Pvt Ltd. Delhi for Bill and Millenda Gates Foundation as a Design Researcher on the project called Vaccine Delivery Initiative Innovations ( VDDI) in the village area of Saharsa, Bihar.
• Branding of Eco Housing, Ahmadabad, India.- 2007 (A construction company based in Ahmadabad who uses eco friendly material as their base material to construct building.)
• Furniture Designer in Furnitech Pvt. Ltd., Pune, India – 2008 ( Furnitech Pvt Ltd is the manufacturing unit of Krome furniture in Pune. I have worked with them as a furniture designer & manufacturing supervisor. )
• Freelancing for a Pune based design firm ‘ Yellow Slice’
i. Calendar Design,
ii. Interior & furniture design of a discotheque ‘ The Loop’
• ‘PRODESK – 2007’ IIT Roorkee.
• Adobe Photoshop CS3, Adobe Indesign
• Coreldraw 13
• Rhinoceros 4
• 3DS Max 9.
• Broad knowledge in space and Furniture Design gained from over four years of academic training including research, ideation & implementation.
• Ability to meet deadlines.
• Presentation of a positive & professional image.
• Sustainable Design, Furniture Design, Life Style Product Design & Branding.
Extra Curricular Activities:
• Travelling, active volunteering in Art of Living, meditation, swimming & gym.
Seminars & workshops attended:
• Cognizance – 2007, IIT Roorkee – A design seminar taken by Ravi Hazra on design process.
• Satyam Service Ltd, Pune – A workshop was taken by the design center of Satyam service ltd on the interior design of a design house located at a sea beach.
• Design For Sustainability, Pune – A design seminar on how design can contribute to make the earth a better place taken by some expertise of the field.
• Design Response to Terror, Pune – A design seminar recently happened after Mumbai terrorist attacks to discuss & get some design solutions of such a sensitive problem. The directors of all reputed design firms in Pune & Mumbai & some expertise of this field happened to speak on the topic.
• Bamboo Workshop, Pune – In Avantigram a nearby village of Pune we had a one day bamboo workshop. Field expert from Assam taught us how to handle bamboo, properties of bamboo & making products out of it. We also saw various design & architect works done by bamboo.
• Furniture Design Workshop – IDF 2009, Pune – During India Design Festival a workshop was taken by the director of leading design firm of India Lokus Design.
• IDEO – 2010, Melbourne
Symbiosis Institute of Design, Pune