My Name is Greet. I am born in the early eighties in Belgium. I got a Master in Product Development and took specialties in Usability Design and Web Development.
Currently, I work as a Senior User Experience Designer in London.
I speak Dutch, English, basic French and a little bit of Portuguese.
This portfolio website contains a selection of my work.
Barclays - Wealth project (pitch)
New Look - In store tablet for sales assistent
M&S International - concept for store in Amsterdam
- Senior User Experience Designer, SapientNitro
August 2011 till present, London UK
Working on various pitches and projects creating multiple experiences and applications for websites, large touch screens, mobile devices, tablets and products (with interfaces) as a (Lead) User Experience Designer.
Some of the clients she worked for so far: Barclays, Ladbrokes, Lucozade, Mars, M&S, Rolls Royce, Philips, Unilever (Dove), etc.
- UX Specialist, Freelancer/Owner at InDetail
February 2010 - August 2011, BE and UK
- Information Architect/ Interaction Designer, Truvo (formerly World Directories)
August 2009 - August 2011, Antwerp BE
Worked in a small division (Local search & communities, part of the New Media team) on web 2.0 projects centered around social networking and local reviews finding the balance between the needs for both users and advertisers.
Truvo is a leading local search and advertising publisher operating across 3 countries.
- Information Architect, Duval Guillaume
May 2008 - July 2009, Brussels BE
Being part of the User Experience team, I design websites and web applications, such as widgets, games, etc. Managing each project from concept to final product by brainstorming to define a concept, set-up of (high-level & detailed) site structure, defining personas and their scenarios, creating wireframes, making use cases (based on user stories & wireframes), working closely together with the designers & developers and testing with users.
Duval Guillaume is an ‘idea-centric’ communication agency.
- User Experience Researcher/Designer, CUO/Mediacentre/K.U.Leuven
Oct 2005 - May 2008, Leuven BE
User Centered Design approach (accessibility, functionality, like ability, playability, sociability and/or usability) of various projects of ICT systems (web, mobile and interactive television).
Combination of (1) research, (2) design & (3) user testing.
(1) Doing research: assessing data from multiple sources, synthesizing, and developing strategies for the project;
(2) Creating user-centered designs: developing conceptual diagrams, wireframes, interaction flows, user interfaces and prototypes with an emphasis on user goals, experience & guidelines and standards;
(3) Planning and conducting usability testing.
The Centre for User Experience Research (CUO) is a research group affiliated with the University of Leuven.
(See http://soc.kuleuven.be/com/mediac/cuo/index.php?p=member&id=5 for Research Papers)
Hogeschool Antwerpen (http://www.artesis.be/productontwikkeling)