- + Follow
Architectural Rendering & Interior Designs
Seeking opportunity to be creative in all aspects of Interior and Architectural Design. Creating 3D Renderings, Color Board presentations, Floor Plans using AutoCad , Sketchup & Artlantis Studio. Architectural Design has always been a great passion in my life. Dream!, Create! Design!!!!!
Franchise Store Design
Position where extensive Design and Creative experience will add value.
Interviewed clients to explain design options and formulate specifications for Architectural Design and layout.
Implemented approval forms and sign-off procedures to ensure clients’ expectations matched targeted deliverable.
Creating Interior Renderings and presentation drawings of finished layout
Supervising construction sites for painting crew and material ordering
N.D.S Painting & Decorating, Hamilton, ON 2010 to Present
Site Super/ Design Consultant
Assisted in PDI (Pre-Delivery Inspection) for 200 condo suites to insure all issues are met with client’s expectations regarding painting issues
Supervised 15-20 employees, assigned work orders and coordinated all painting and wall coverings with interior designers blue prints and specifications
Performed regular inspections with painting crew to ensure all painting is completed according to working drawings.
Ensured the quality of all work including monitoring subcontractors of all material and applications are met, any issues are reported to construction site supervisor. Provided and obtained all SDA Data Sheets when required, reported to head supervisor and project manager of construction site regarding any issues affecting painting progress.
Advised client on interior design factors, such as space planning, layout and utilization of furnishings and color coordination
Estimated material requirements and costs, and presenting design to client for approval
Producing invoices and estimating proposal for new and existing projects for N.D.S Painting and Decorating
Dynamic Construction Services, Hamilton, ON 2009-2010 (Freelance)
3D Rendering Designer/ Architectural Technician
Creating 3D Photo Realistic Renderings for Tim Horton’s, Star Bucks, Second Cup
Designed floor plan presentation drawings for proposed projects
Created color and Material Board samples to be used for new and renovating projects
C.S. Design, Hamilton, ON 2013 (Freelance)
3D Rendering Design/ Presentation Drawings
Designed exterior 3D Photo Realistic Renderings for new home projects, in Sketchup 8 and Artlantis Studio Software
Created presentation drawings for model home in 2D and 3D layout for printing phase
Ford Motor Company, Oakville, ON 1998 to 2010
Assembly Line Operator
Inspected units to detect malfunctions, and adjusted, repaired, and replaced component parts to ensure conformance to specifications
Assisted and conferred with supervisor and engineer to plan and review work activities and to resolve production problems
Cleaned parts, using cleaning solution, air hose, and cloth
Installed units, parts, equipment, and components in structural assembly, according to blueprints and specifications, using hand tools and power tools
Bolted, screwed, and riveted accessories to fasten, support, and hang components and subassemblies
Splash of Color, Hamilton, ON 1994 to 1998
Interior Decorator Designer/ Supervisor
• Estimated paint material for new projects
• Created Color Board presentation for new interior projects for clients
• Coordinated painting crew with corresponding interior plans and drawings according to color and wallpaper applications locations.
• Responsible for all communication with other disciplines, Venders, project management and contractors to ensure corporation of all information for project are meet.
Total Construction, Hamilton, ON 1992 to 1993
• Drew rough and detailed scale plans for foundations and structures according to specifications
• Performed all aspects of onsite inspections according to drawings
• Helped in building new homes and ordered material for site
• Helped in framing of walls, floors and roof construction
Dairy Queen Head Office, Burlington, ON 1990 to 1992
• Planned layout of proposal project
• Prepared Architectural scaled drawings from interior design layouts
• Conducted periodic on-site observation of work during construction to monitor compliance with plans
• Prepared color board presentations of paint sample and material samples for presentation to clients
Diploma, Architectural Technician 1998
Mohawk College of Applied Arts and Technology, Hamilton, Ontario, Canada
Diploma, Computer Drafting & Design 2011
Academy of Technology of Learning, Hamilton, Ontario - Completed the Computer Aided Drafting and Design program.
AutoCAD Architectural Design 2010 Versions, AutoCAD 2010, Sketchup 8 Pro, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, Project Management Basic, Estimating, Rendering Design.
Drawing Architectural Designs
Blueprint reading, Color Board Presentation 3D & Sectional Views, Rendering Designs, Interior and Exterior presentation, Computer-aided Design & Drafting, AutoCAD 2010, Sketchup 8 Pro, Artlantis Studio Software, Technical Drawings, Excel, Concept Design, Mill work drawings, communicating with all levels of management
Academy of Design
- Diploma Computer Drafting and Designs
- 2010 - 2011
Mohawk Colledge of Applied Arts and Technology Design
- Diploma Architectural Technician Design
- 1987 - 1989