Seeking opportunity to be creative in all aspects of Interior and Architectural Design. Creating 3D Renderings, Color Board presentations, Floor Plans using AutoCad , Sketchup & Artlantis Render
65 Dulgaren Street Hamilton, On L8W-3Y8
Home 905 388 1549 Cellular 905 977 0267 firstname.lastname@example.org
Position where extensive Design and Creative experience will add value.
Interviewed clients to explain design options and formulate specifications for Architectural Design and layout.
Implemented approval forms and sign-off procedures to ensure clients’ expectations matched targeted deliverable.
Creating Interior Rendering Designs of finished layout
Supervising construction sites and material ordering
N.D.S Painting & Decorating, Hamilton, ON 2010 to Present
Site Super/ Design Consultant
Assisted in PDI (Pre-Delivery Inspection) for all 234 condo suites to insure all issues are meet with client’s expectations.
Supervised 1-15 employees, assigned work orders and coordinated all painting and wall coverings with interior designers blue prints and specifications
Performed regular health and safety inspections with painting crew to ensure all safety measures are in accordance with Occupational Health and safety Act.
Ensured the quality of all work completed, including monitoring subcontractors for quality of material and applications. Provided and obtained all SDA Data Sheets when required. Reported to head supervisor and project management of construction project
Advised client on interior design factors, such as space planning, layout and utilization of furnishings and color coordination
Estimated material requirements and costs, and presenting design to client for approval
Producing invoices and estimating proposal for new and existing projects for N.D.S Painting and Decorating
Dynamic Construction Services, Hamilton, ON 2009-2010 (Freelance)
3D Rendering Designer/ Architectural Technician
Creating 3D Photo Realistic Renderings for Tim Horton’s, Star Bucks, Second Cup
Designed floor plan presentation drawings for proposed projects
Created color and Material Board samples to be used for new and renovating projects
Ford Motor Company, Oakville, ON 1998 to 2010
Assembly Line Operator
Inspected units to detect malfunctions, and adjusted, repaired, and replaced component parts to ensure conformance to specifications
Assisted and conferred with supervisor and engineer to plan and review work activities and to resolve production problems
Cleaned parts, using cleaning solution, air hose, and cloth
Installed units, parts, equipment, and components in structural assembly, according to blueprints and specifications, using hand tools and power tools
Bolted, screwed, and riveted accessories to fasten, support, and hang components and subassemblies
Splash of Color, Hamilton, ON 1994 to 1998
Interior Decorator Designer/ Supervisor
• Estimated paint material for new projects
• Created Color Board presentation for new interior projects for clients
• Coordinated painting crew with corresponding interior plans and drawings according to color and wallpaper applications locations.
• Responsible for all communication with other disciplines, Venders, project management and contractors to ensure corporation of all information for project are meet.
Total Construction, Hamilton, ON 1992 to 1993
• Drew rough and detailed scale plans for foundations and structures according to specifications
• Performed all aspects of onsite inspections according to drawings
• Helped in building new homes and ordered material for site
• Helped in framing of walls, floors and roof construction
Dairy Queen Head Office, Burlington, ON 1990 to 1992
• Planned layout of proposal project
• Prepared Architectural scaled drawings from interior design layouts
• Conducted periodic on-site observation of work during construction to monitor compliance with plans
• Prepared color board presentations of paint sample and material samples for presentation to clients
Diploma, Architectural Technician 1998
Mohawk College of Applied Arts and Technology, Hamilton, Ontario, Canada
Diploma, Computer Drafting & Design 2011
Academy of Technology of Learning, Hamilton, Ontario - Completed the Computer Aided Drafting and Design program.
AutoCAD Architectural Design 2010 Versions, AutoCAD 2010, Sketchup 8 Pro, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, Project Management Basic, Estimating, Rendering Design.
Drawing Architectural Designs
Blueprint reading and Preparation
3D & Sectional Views, Rendering Designs, Interior and Exterior
Computer-aided Design & Drafting, AutoCAD 2010, Sketchup 8 Pro, Artlantis Render Studio
Technical Drawings, Mill work, Supervising, communicating with all levels of management
Color Board Presentations