Currently enrolled in the Industrial Design Program at the Savannah College of Art and Design.
Savannah College of Art and Design — Savannah, Ga
Bachelor of Fine Arts in Industrial Design
Hand Working Skills
Knowledgeable in Workshop equipment
- Metal and Wood Lathe
- Mill Machine
- Drill Press
- Belt Sander, Radial Disk Sander
- Vacuum Forming
- Silicon Mold making and Resin Casting (1/2 part)
- Compound Miter Saw
-Band Saw and Scroll Saw
Computer and Communication Skills
- Highly Proficient in Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
- Can easily express ideas in pen and marker sketches
- knowledgeable in PowerPoint, Keynote, Excel, and
other Microsoft Office software
- Skilled in Rhino 3d and Keyshot (can also model in Google
- Starting to learn Pepakura, a 3d paper folding program
Design Related Experience
Aid students in the understanding of design software that includes
Rhino 3D, Keyshot, Adobe Photoshop, and Adobe Illustrator.
Laser Cut Jewlery Line
Designed and manufactured jelwery line out of lost cost materials
using Digital design methods, currently sold on Etsy.com
Fab.Lab — Vice President
SCAD's digital fabrication club. Collaborates on large scale
instalations using digital methods of design.
Other Work Experience
Lead group of 25-30 1st graders in 10 week summer camp.
Responsible for art related activities and overall safety.
Cart Boy/Outside Operations
Regulated players sent out onto the golf course (players services).
Hands on Job with emphasis on customer service/relations.