Currently a Junior Designer in the Home Entertainment Industry. Extensive experience with research, ideation, sketch model making and computer modeling. Any feedback on my work is greatly appreciated! Thank you.
Szar Design, Minneapolis, MN Current
• Conducted market research on company trends, new manufacturing methods, and user needs.
• Developed concept ideation sketches and presentations.
• Created prototype sketch models.
• Used 3D modeling programs to create presentation models.
Legrand North America, West Hartford, CT Spring 2008
• Traveled across the Midwest to conduct home-style analysis of the region.
• Interviewed homeowners, and documented trends and styles of the residences.
• Presented photo observations and interviews to industrial design director.
University of Wisconsin - Stout, Menomonie, WI 2006-2008
Design Process Lab Staff
• Instructed design students in welding and machining processes.
• Assisted students in constructing product and sculptural models.
Tappe Construction Company, Eagan, MN Summer 2006-2007
• Built subcontracted homes for companies such as Pulte, Lenar, and Centex Homes.
• Interpreted blue print readings for structural assessments of construction.
B.F.A. Industrial Design, Spring 2010
University of Wisconsin - Stout Polytechnic University
Exceptional ability in research and product development.
Strong concept sketching abilities.
Creative problem solving.
Extensive experience with welding and machining tools.
Experience with materials and processes.
Solid Works, Alias13.5, Alias Sketch Book, Auto Cad, Hypershot
Adobe Suite ( Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Acrobat)