- + Follow
CG Automotive Designer
Los Angeles, CA
I am agraduate from the University of Cincinnati in the Industrial Design: Transportation track . I have professional experience designing soft goods, body armor, consulting work for the US military, packaging and consumer electronics.
Dell inc. Austin, TX
6 months: June - August 2010 / January - March 2011
Industrial Design Intern, Experience Design Group
Supported Latitude and Precision product lines for the Business Client design team.
* Developed new concepts for future product opportunities in the enterprise business market.
* Supported the design team with documentation for future product lines.
* Communicated design goals and opportunities through storyboard illustrations.
* Visualized and communicated new product designs using various digital media.
* 3D CAD, sketching, illustrations and prototypes.
* Researched technology for new product opportunities.
Crye Associates / Crye Precision. Brooklyn, NY
6 months: April - June 2009 / January - March 2010
Industrial Design Intern, Equipment Division
I helped create products to suit the direct needs of our military customers from idea to delivery.
* Designed and prototyped advanced armor components for consulting projects with various branches of the US military.
*3D modeled armor components used in ballistic simulation software.
* Communicated new equipment designs through sketches, digital models, sewn samples and physical prototypes.
* I supported the design team with ongoing projects, from garment design,
accessories and armor equipment.
Chrysler Sponsored Studio
3 months: June - August 2009
* Presented conceptual functions and interactive features for a self-driving vehicle.
WM. Wrigley Jr. Company. Chicago, IL
6 months: April - June 2008 / September 2008- December 2008
Industrial Design Intern, Packaging Innovation
I supported the Global and Regional innovation teams by consulting with packaging engineers, mechanical engineers and marketing to bring new innovative gum packaging to market.
* Used 3D printers to build and test new packaging ideas.
* Designed and built prototype packages - paperboard, films, injection molded plastics.
University of Cincinnati DAAP
September 2006- present
Industrial Design: Transportation
University of Cincinnati, Clermont College
September 2005- June 2006
Computer aided drafting and design
Nassau Community College
Garden City, NY
September 2003- June 2004
Liberal Arts Studies
New York Institute of Technology
Old Westbury, NY
September 2002- June 2003
Liberal Arts Studies
Alias AutoStudio 2010-11
Cinema 4D V10-11
Sketchup pro V6-8
Structured light scanning
Skill Set/ Strengths
3D Printing Technologies
University of Cincinnati Mens Lacrosse Club
3D Modeling and design
I Collect Wine
Fixing and modifying cars
Skiing and snowboarding
University of Cincinnati
Transportation Track: Senior Class Outstanding student