Hello! My name is Jamie, and I'm currently a Junior in Apparel Design with a minor in Merchandising Management at Oregon State University. The works you'll see here are the products of my brain, imagination, and wildest fantasies.
Seeking a job, retail or design-related, to gain personal experience in the fashion industry
OREGON STATE UNIVERSITY, Corvallis, Oregon
• Expected Graduation Date: June 2013.
• 4.0 GPA student in the University Honors College.
• B.S. in Apparel Design with a minor in Merchandising Management
LAS VEGAS ACADEMY, Las Vegas, Nevada
• 4.0 GPA Valedictorian
• Graduated June 2009
Notehall Seller for Notehall.com, November 2010 - present.
• Created study guides for Textiles, Macroeconomics, and Introduction to Accounting final exams to be sold on the website.
• Utilizes my communication and organizational skills, as well as the ability to promote my work.
• Received a $2 commission for every study guide bought.
Intern, Associated Students of Oregon State, Corvallis, OR, Fall 2009 - Spring 2010.
• Registered and educated people to vote for Measures 66 and 67.
• Get Out the Vote Phone-Banking Coordinator for the 2010 Primary election.
• Member of the Government Affairs Team, Fall 2009 - Winter 2011.
o Designed/sketched the GAT T-shirt.
• Attended the January 2010 Northwest Student Leadership Conference in Portland.
• Lobbied in Washington DC on behalf of higher education and student issues, May 2010.
Organizations and Activities:
• Runway model for OSU’s Department of Human Environment’s (DHE) Spring Fashion Show, Equinox, 2011.
• Member of the Alpha Lambda Delta national honor society.
• Member of the National Society of Collegiate Scholars.