- + Follow
Apparel Product Designer
Hello! My name is Jasmin Sturla and I have a Bachelor of Science in Apparel Product Design and a Minor in Entrepreneurship. I am an illustrator, graphic designer, pattern maker, sewer, and creative thinker.
Please feel free to check out some of the links of my projects to explore my passion!
Faces and Figures
1701 Pendelton Dr.
Raleigh, NC 27614
Ambitious, artistic professional looking to obtain a position in the field of fashion
or graphic design.
University of North Carolina at Greensboro
Bachelor of Science in Consumer, Apparel and Retail Studies
Concentration in Apparel Product Design
Fashion Illustration, Patternmaking, Sewing, Draping, Consumer Behavior, Textiles, Business Computing, Communication Studies, Quality Analysis, Drawing, Painting
School House Inc.
Durham, NC; MAY 2013-PRESENT
Fashion and Graphic Design Intern
• Executed innovative graphics for licensed universities
• Designed more efficient packaging
• Worked directly with CEO and designer to create new tech packs
Chima + Rose
Raleigh, NC; MAY 2012-AUG 2012
Accessories and Design Intern
• Designed and created process book for future collection
• Promoted through social networking
• Researched trends and fabrics including leather
Web-based; FEB 2012-MAY 2012
Creative Design Intern
• Illustrated new design ideas
• Product development and research
• Created feasibility analysis
Raleigh, NC; NOV 2010-JAN 2011
Seasonal Sales Associate
• Customer service
• Cashiering and organizing apparel
• Visual appeal and upkeep of the store
• Highly skilled in fashion illustration
• Proficient in Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, and Microsoft Office
• Excellent organizational, time management and multitasking skills
• Performs efficiently in a team as well as independently
• Ability to think critically, creatively, and analytically