- + Follow
Talented and available for hire Industrial Designer in the Pennsylvania and New Jersey area.
3460 Norwood Place
Holland, PA 18966
215 932 2900
Junior Industrial Designer Lasko Products November 2009 - Present
West Chester, PA
-Performs daily maintenance and upkeep on multiple rapid prototyping machines, a busy model shop, and paint booth.
-Sketches and 3D models design projects, then prepares subsequent prototypes for consumer retail client meetings.
-Continually taking on new responsibilities and sharing ideas beyond my direct position in order to create a more efficient department within the company.
Design Consultant Lenox Inc. (Dansk) January 2009 – July 2009 Bristol, PA
- On a Consultant basis, worked directly for Director of Concept & Design.
- Performed various design services including Publications, Technical Drawings, Pattern Design, and Quality Control Critiques.
- Maintains communication and completes given assignments while working offsite.
Assistant Manager Hollister Co. November 2007 – December 2008 Bensalem, PA
- Managing over 50 sales and stockroom associates to effectively run the business on a daily basis.
- Solely responsible for overseeing all visual changes in the store to maintain rapidly changing corporate presentation standards.
- Assumed responsibility for returning the stockroom back to corporate standards, and retraining associates to maintain standard.
- Recognizing and responding to the dynamics of each day, and redirecting the focus of sales associates as needed.
Revenues/Benefits & Licensing Officer City of Edinburgh Council June 2007 – August 2007 Edinburgh, Scotland, UK
- Responsible for the updating and maintaining correspondence for 100+ Council Tax cases daily.
- Required to be knowledgeable of 4 different Licensing team procedures, in order to properly update 200+ Licensing cases daily.
Resident Assistant Philadelphia University May 2006 – May 2007 Philadelphia, PA
- Directly responsible for the safety, security and well being of a Freshman Residence Hall Floor (20 students).
- Organize and direct educational and social events for 300 freshman students within residence area.
- Constantly available to provide support and direction to first year students within supervised area (300 students).
Fall 2003 - Spring 2007 Philadelphia University Philadelphia, PA, USA
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Industrial Design Cumulative GPA 3.0
INTERPERSONAL - Teamwork, Communication, Leadership, Responsible, Adaptable, Personable and Outgoing
COMPUTER - Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft Office Suite, SolidWorks, proficient on both Mac and PC
HAND - Sketching, Rendering, Presentation Layout, Creative Thinking, Research and Problem solving
SHOP - Thermoforming, Hand Modeling, Rapid Prototyping, Laser Cutting and general model making skills
AWARDS & RECOGNITIONS
Eagle Scout – Boy Scouts of America – December 2002
INTERESTS / HOBBIES
Design, Travel, Motorsports, Architecture