- + Follow
Multifaceted Designer with particular interest in 3D. I Love...
Las Vegas, NV
Las Vegas, NV
Highly experienced and self-managing, deadline driven and detail-oriented Technical and Computer Graphics Designer, with effective multi-tasking ability, expertise and demonstrated leadership in the areas of technical and graphic design in 2d and 3d, UI/UX, marketing, and web design. With a career beginning in the technical fields working in government and the aerospace areas, moved into a more design leadership role for many ground-breaking new products, then taking on more creative and graphic design roles which explored many 3d solutions and where I found my true passion to create in 3-dimenions. Now I am looking for opportunities in technical and/or creative fields where I can be a valuable team player providing innovative solutions while broadening my passion.
3D Modeling - Product Design
3D Modeling - Casino Gaming Island
Graphic Illustration - Vector Art
- UI/UX design for Banjo's many products: Web, Android, and iOS applications
- Working closely with project management and engineering teams, from concept sketches, low- and high-fidelity wire frames, to pixel-perfect mocks, and final product
- Internal and external collateral design
- Apparel design including hat and t-shirt design for special events
- Large format print design and production using Roland VG 640, including prep, print, lamination, and die-cutting
- 2d technical and graphical illustration
- Raster image creation and manipulation for print and the web
- UI/UX design for websites, online tools, and multimedia utilities
- iOS and Android mobile application design
- 3d modeling, texture creation, animation, rendering, as well as engineering drawing.
Responsible for page layout, graphics creation, multimedia development, and hand coding HTML & CSS. Creative direction and liaison to developer for online applications such as the Quick Click Floor Estimator®. Other duties include development of company collateral: brochures, sales proposals, post cards, trade show booth graphics, installation documents and DIY videos.
- Started in 1999 as National Designer/Global Accounts: Creating tradeshow and exhibit design, utilizing Cad design of custom and proprietary modular system, 3D model generation for graphic representation and animation for marketing and sales presentation.
- Advanced to Sr. Interactive/Graphics Designer in 2003: Using many graphics, 3D and multi-media applications to author customer presentations, demonstrations, and multi-media products. Many of the presentations required 3D modeling, texturing, and animation for product demonstrations and facility fly-throughs.
- Promoted to eCommerce Manager in 2005 for the Exhibitor Marketing and eCommerce Department: Management of GES' online presence, which includes the Portal website, Online ordering system, and development of new technologies involving flash and hybrid utilities, and multi-media tools. Many using database interaction and requiring creative 3D solutions. A couple examples being ExhibitSelect(R) and GES Interactive Venue(SM).
Duties include: Optimized bitmap graphics and 3D model generation and animation for casino gaming. Involved in all aspects of multi-media presentation for marketing. Generation of Illustrator templates for reel and video slot machine glass art. Proposal for website over-hall, which included; complete functional multi-page linked site with all graphics, using HTML, Java script and flash animation.
Intense studies in Mechanical Design including drawing conventions and dimensioning and tolerances standards. From hand drawn method to computer aided design.
Intense vocational studies in Mathematics, Metal shop, Manufacturing, Arts & Drafting, where I received a Vocational Arts for Outstanding Achievement Award from Bank of America my senior year.