- + Follow
Industrial Designer / Engineer
Email me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
Bestway Manufacturing Corp
Point of Purchase
The Carlson Group, Inc. Aug.11 - Jan.13
350 E 22nd Street Lombard, IL 60148
The Carlson Group is a globally-engaged retail marketing services company. We project your brand through store environments, fixture programs and POP displays. We work with a deep understanding of what motivates consumers and drives brand strategy. There is logic to all our designs — but there is also inspiration. That's how we help grow our clients' business one program at a time. Smart & beautiful. Design & execution. Service & results. That?s what we call - Impact made easy™.
Chicago Display Marketing Corp. Feb. 10 - Aug.11
2021 West Street, River Grove IL
Industrial Designer / Engineer & Prototype Coordinator
* Interacted with sales and clients to gather information to develop a project specific concept and work toward fast paced deadlines from concept to mass production.
* Studied products being displayed and develop multiple concepts that create a unique experience between the display and the consumer during the point of purchase.
* Used an innovative design process to create viable concepts that have the ability to be manufactured and mass produced.
* Presented concepts and prototypes to sales and clients, revise, finalize and move into production.
* Produced assembly models and dimension drawings via SolidWorks to coordinate prototype and production orders. Furthermore, interacted with vendors to create a quality, cost-effective displays by using innovative materials and manufacturing techniques.
* Received and reviewed first pieces of production to assure quality and acknowledge production orders are being manufactured to specs.
Bestway Inflatable & Material Corp. June 09 - Nov 09
No.365 Cao An Road Shanghai, China
Industrial Design Intern
* Performed market research to identify globally distributed design styles, trends and innovative concepts within the toy and inflatable market.
* Interacted with consumers through product testing and focus groups to process design cues that are key to developing fun, innovative products.
*Interacted with fellow interns through group brainstorming sessions, to compile information found through market research, product testing and focus groups.
* Designed products for various markets including children and toddler toys, pool floats, furniture,watercraft and outdoor water toys.
* Interacted with Sales and Engineering teams to validate a concept, revise and finalize for movement into prototyping and production.
* Successfully learned how to design an inflatable for mold fabrication and mass production.Furthermore, I attained the knowledge of how to generate a viable inflatable concept revolving around various manufacturing and reinforcing techniques.
Eastman Machine Jan. 10 - Present
779 Washington Street, Buffalo NY 14203
* Brand identity and product development
Consolidated Foam, Inc Nov. 09 - Feb. 10
1558 Barclay Boulevard, Buffalo Grove IL
* Designed and developed decorative garden planters
Xentris Wireless LLC May 08 - Jan. 09
1250A Greenbriar Drive, Addison IL 60101
* Designed and developed phone accessory concepts
* Proficient in Adobe software, Rhino, SolidWorks and Microsoft Office (PC and Mac )
* Ability to convey an idea or concept both visually and verbally
* Extensive knowledge of materials and manufacturing techniques
* Constantly improving and developing new skills
* Resourceful in completing projects; ability to multi-task effectively
* Ability to research and write effectively�