I am a dedicated and detailed artist in the Dallas area. I graduated with honors from U.T. Dallas with a Bachelors degree in Art. My area of work is traditional studio work (drawing, painting), 3D modeling (Maya), and Photoshop work, including image manipulation, logo and graphic design and photo restoration.
(214) 793 – 4988 / email@example.com / jonathansketchbook.blogspot.com
• Positive and engaged artist with a solid, creative background and nine plus years of experience while exceeding expectations and managing multiple tight deadlines.
• To obtain a Graphic Design position that will enable me to use my artistic knowledge and background to make a positive contribution to the company by conceptualizing innovative ideas, produce marketing material and solve creative problems.
• The University of Texas at Dallas (May 2012)
o Bachelor of Art in Art and Performance with Honors, GPA: 3.449
• Eastfield Community College (May 2007)
o Associates of Art
• Best Buy (October 2012 – Present)
o Sales Support
Assist in customer service and satisfaction through multiple areas in the store, including sales, online orders, store pick-ups and inventory.
Provide support by educating customers about products to ensure fulfillment through a well-informed decision.
• Advance Components, Inc.(July 2003 – Present)
o Distribution Coordinator
Consolidate and organize inventory to ensure accuracy during shipping and receiving.
Work with the inside sales team to deliver customer satisfaction and solve any problems that may arise.
• Northside Baptist Church (January 2006 – Oct. 2006)
o Interim Youth Director
Tutored children ages 10 to 15 on a weekly basis to help their understanding on biblical subjects.
Organized field trips for up to 15 students to help increase their involvement within the class.
• Branding, Graphic Design, Adobe’s Creative Suite, Attention to Detail, Microsoft Office, Time Management, Problem Solving, Communication and Teamwork.