- + Follow
North Grafton, MA
North Grafton, MA
I am currently studying at Wentworth Institute of Technology to obtain a Bachelors of Science in Industrial Design. While studying at Wentworth I have been on three co-ops, one of which was optional. I will be graduating in August 2014 and will be eager to be working. After having looked over my Coroflot if you would like to know more about me or think you will want me on your team, please contact me.
When I'm not working/at school I live a very active life. I enjoy trying new things and seeing new places. Some of my hobbies are hiking, snowboarding, snowmobiling and spelunking. Over the summer of 2013 I studied abroad for 89 days across 8 countries. Right now I am trying to receive funding through Fulbright to do product research in Switzerland!
Please contact me at JonathanHolland.email@example.com
Check out my blog for a taste of my travels.
In my free time I also enjoy taking pictures. Check out a few I have shared.
-Development and refinement of product design, form and aesthetics
-Efficient task completion by collaborating with other teams/co-workers with specific skills
-Scheduling of game testing sessions where needed changes where documented and implemented
-Extensive development of game layout, characters, cards, and special powers seen during game play
- Hands on expeirence with real world projects
- Built custom ATO helmets for a fully funded $100 million dollar government project, part of the Soldier Protection System
- Custom fabricated vacuum tables used on the production line at Ops-Core
- Cleaned, applied Bondo and painted FDM parts to a presentable quality
- Reverse engineered products for the design team by disassembling products and 3D scanning them
- Operated CNC grinding machines
- Operated CNC milling machines
- Used knowledge of G-codes to control and run machinery
- Direct customer sales of high-end bikes
- Responsible for closing out cash drawer
- Prepared daily bank deposits
- Evaluated and troubleshot customer equipment problems and proposed related repair estimates