- + Follow
Assistant sales manager - Accesorize
I Graduated from Cazenovia College with a BFA/specialization in Fashion Design. I always working towards bettering my talents and am passionate about anything creative!
"Our Senses Define the Edge of Consciousness" -Andre Breton The Surrealists Manifesto
The Flawed Edge of Beautys Consciousness
Under Grad Portfolio
Katherine R. Mahoney
Po Box 475 • Fishers Landing •NewYork•13641
Victoria’s Secret • Watetown New York May 2012-Current
• Drive total store results by overseeing the proper merchandise flow is in place
• Recruit, hire, and staff as well as coach and develop back room team
• Instill and ensure proper back room standards
• Oversee all offsite storage units, any maintenance and repair
• Own the planning, marketing, and execution of floorsets and visual standards
Freighters LLC • Clayton
Retail Store Manager June 2011-May 2012
-Longest working employee in the company
-Assisted company to expand from one retail store to five retail stores, specifically store in Costa Rica.
-Independently designed and oversaw production of three new styles that were top selling items.
• Hire, train, and schedule employees, as well as oversee and analyze performance and promote or fire if necessary.
• Perform duties of a sales associate.
• Inventory stock for three sister stores.
• Plan and coordinate sales promotions, prepare merchandise displays and window displays.
• Assist with technical design and communicate with overseas production factories.
• Oversee imported goods from customs, and ensure proper delivery to correct store.
Freighters LLC • Clayton New York
Sales Associate May 2007 - May 2011
• Customer service.
• Perform general merchandising duties such as stocking shelves, pricing and arranging garments.
• Perform basic cashier duties including opening and closing store, and providing daily cash-ups for management.
Cazenovia New York Bachelors of Fine Arts in Fashion Design, May 2011
• Presidential Leadership Scholarship, 2007-2011
• Completed thesis work as a senior designer in annual college fashion show, April 2011
• Participated as designer and production team member in annual college fashion show, April 2008, 2009, and 2010
• Emerson Scholarship, 2007-2011
Thousand Islands High School
Clayton New York
High School Diploma, May 2007
• CAD, Microsoft Office Suite, Sketching and Illustration, Pattern Making, Draping, Drafting and Garment Construction, Experience with Sewing Machine, Serger, Blind Hemming Machine, and Embroidery Machine, Photoshop, Illustrator
*References available upon request