- + Follow
I am finishing my undergraduate degree in Digital Art & Design. I have a very strong interest in user-interface design as well as interactive media design. I gained two valuable years of experience working at NAVTEQ/ The Map Network prior to attending Towson University.
Prior Employment Work
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS:
Interactive design professional with extensive experience in the development of visual assets for web applications.
• Adobe Creative Suite 5.5
o Dreamweaver (intermediate skills)
o MS Excel
o MS Word
NAVTEQ/The Map Network Washington, DC
Interactive Design Intern Mar 2007-Jan 2009
• Designed visual treatments for interactive web applications.
• Participated in the development of user interface wireframes.
• Development of visual design assets such as icons, logos and avatars.
• Sample work:
o Marine Corp Marathon Map Tracker
o Embedded Maps:
D11 Enterprises Queensland, Australia
Telemarketing Associate Nov 2006 – Jan 2007
• Generated Leads and marketing for sales executives regarding investments.
• Compiled investment portfolios for businesses.
Washington Sports Club Bethesda, MD
Front Desk Associate Apr 2006 – June 2006
• Customer support, validation of gym membership.
• Assisted in membership sales and business development.
Currently an undergraduate attending Towson University as a junior Towson, MD
Pursuing a digital arts & design degree
Montgomery Community College Rockville, MD
Art and Design concentration
Walter Johnson High School Bethesda, MD
Honor Roll, AP Courses
Diploma awarded June 2006
Karate: Competed in national and international competitions (World Championships – Davos, Switzerland).
Avid soccer player.
Gym & Aspiring fitness model