Recent graduate of Savannah College of Art and Design.
Experienced Versatile Fashion illustrator/ Flat Sketch Artist: freehand and computer generated illustrations.
My specialties are the following: Flat Sketching, Sewing, Patternmaking, Garment Construction, Presentation and Fashion Illustration.
Quality reliable professional Illustrator in apparel for 5+ years.
I am a natural talent with a good sense of design.
I can do both technical sketches & promotional Illustration to bring your vision to life.
Currently looking for work as a fashion designer/fashion illustrator.
• Extremely creative and forward thinking fashion design professional with extensive experience in developing designs by hand and computer. Actively pursuing a position as a womenswear fashion designer and fashion illustrator in an operational environment that will effectively utilize acquired artistic skills and abilities while demonstrating over five years of design experience my creative field.
Savannah College of Art and Design (SCAD) 2012
• Master of Fine Arts in Fashion
Mississippi State University 2007
• Bachelor of Fine Arts in Drawing
Freelance Fashion Designer and Fashion Illustrator in Atlanta, GA 8/2010 – Present
• Create, design, and repair clothing in addition to creating original illustrations
Merchandise Associate at TJ Maxx in Atlanta, GA 8/2010 – 2/2012
• Processed clothing and accessories within facility as well as handled cash and credit transactions
Dresser for AmericasMart in Atlanta, GA 1/2010
• Moderated model’s attire and appearance for specific event
Mobile Tailor for Blank Label in Atlanta, GA 2/2009 – 4/2009
• Managed fittings for client and constructed detail and color of garment
Fashion Design Intern for Indie Peace, LLC in Atlanta, GA 4/2008 – 7/2008
• Assisted in product distribution as well as administered garment and fabric samples
Teacher Assistant at Savannah College of Art and Design, Atlanta, GA 6/2011 –9/2011
• Assisted, taught, and provided feedback to college students within classroom facility
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
• Performance Knits Draping Patternmaking
• Knits Flat sketching Sewing
• Wovens Presentation Boards Garment Construction
• Denim Product Development Active/Swim
• Tops/Bottoms Illustration/Artwork Casual
• Microsoft Office Lectra Modaris
• Adobe Photoshop Diamino Fashion
• Adobe Illustrator
• Fashion Democracy; Fashionistas Rule: Plitzs New York Fashion Week 2/10/2012
• Queens of the International Runway: AIDS Atlanta Benefit Fashion Show 9/17/2011
• Suite 249A: SCAD Atlanta’s Graduate Fashion Thesis Runway Show 5/26/2011
Member of Sigma Gamma Rho Sorority, Inc.