- + Follow
Art and Design have been my passion and profession for over 15 years. The majority of my work has been focused in the transportation and footwear industries, but I also have experience designing and building furniture and consumer products and leading product development teams from concept to production.
Sr. Creative Director for Under Armour Basketball and Men's Training footwear teams.
Designer for Nike Core Performance Group. Responsible for designing a line of performance training footwear that generates over $350 million dollars of revenue annually and accounts for 77 percent of Nike's global training footwear business.
Senior Designer for Converse Performance Basketball group. Responsible for creating innovative advanced concepts and performance product for Converse basketball athletes.
Managed a team of designers and clay modelers in developing exterior design proposals for the 2011 Dodge Charger.
Generated concept and production exterior and interior designs for Jeep, Dodge and Chrysler brands.
• 2011 Dodge Durango, Lead Exterior Designer of 2011 Durango, led Design team through theme confirmation.
• 2009 Dodge Ram, Contributing Exterior Designer.
• 2006 HEMI Nitro Concept, Project Leader as shown at SEMA 2006.
• 2006 50K Wrangler Concept, Project Leader, as shown at SEMA 2006.
• 2004 Jeep Hurricane, Lead Designer, generated concept and led development of Jeep Hurricane concept as shown 2005 NAIAS.
• 2000 Dodge Durango, Contributing Exterior Designer, led development of scale and full size themes for 2004 Dodge Durango.