- + Follow
Art Director / Graphic Artist
I have been a graphic artist for many years now, and I have worked in many different types of fields and medias. I enjoy trying my hand at new things, It allows me the freedom to create and design. I am a quick study, so I am always yearning to learn more in order to better myself and my work, so that it may benefit others. I have gone back to school to advance myself in web design.
Packaging & Print Specialty
Michelle R. Attar
Cell# (201) 321-1039 MichelleAttar@yahoo.com http://www.coroflot.com/MichelleAttar
Fairway Market, Paramus, NJ Graphic Production Artist
July 2012 – Present
• Create and maintain company branding identity for in-store signage/posters, as well as
• Designing specific in store displays for public advertisement; Conducted close
observation for publication.
Budlee Fabrics Inc., Lodi, NJ Graphic Artist/Web/Executive Assistant
February 2009 – June 2012
• Designed and Maintained Company Website, as well as design of company
• Coordinated travel accommodations for domestic/international and organized
importing/exporting of containers.
• Items managed and created: Maintenance of Retail website, prepared budget and
designed presentations. Responsible for the upkeep of the accounting books to date.
Overall design of company labels, letterhead, business cards etc..
Clear Channel Communications Inc., New York, NY Art Director
January 2004 – January 2009
• Designed and developed successful proposals for street furniture worth millions of
• Responsible for all design and layouts for multi-million dollar proposals.
• Created and advised on all production and promotional materials.
• Management of creative process and production.
• Managed relationships with outside vendors including printers, engineers, architects and
• Managed and organized large electronic filing system.
• Photographed images and/or locations then applied retouching, manipulation, and color
correction to the photos for use in work material.
• Items managed and created: proposals, book concepts, graphics, fliers, mailers,
brochures, press releases, inserts, posters, mudguards, mock-ups & comps,
presentations, charts, instructional materials, mall directories, mapping, etc.
Web/Graphic Design, Paramus, NJ Self-Employed 2000 – Present
• Produced fresh new layouts as material to further design projects. Created products for
• Bookmarks, magnets, product wrappers, business cards, photo retouching, etc.
MONDO Children's Publishing Co., New York, NY December 2000 – December 2008
• Photo retouching/research. Layout and book design.
• Editing, re-typing and inserting body copy of books into new documents with
G-III Apparel Licensing Group, New York, NY August 2003 – August 2004
• Managed production of tech packs/cads.
• Creative lead on re-design and touch up of logos and clothing designs.
COACH, New York, NY September 2004 – September 2004
• Created and re-created print visuals for merchandising in all company stores.
• Constructed the layout of guidelines, and discard lists for all merchandise.
Precision Multiple Controls Inc., Midland Park, NJ Ad & Marketing Director
March 2002 – March 2003
• Placement & creation of ads in newspapers, magazines, journals, etc. Photographed
products for catalogs, mailers, etc.
• Product concept and design. Managed creative department and budgeting.
• Items managed and created: packaging, sales sheets, promo items, instructional
materials, various sales materials, etc.
• Graphics: Quark, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Coreldraw, Acrobat. Proficient
• Interactive/Internet: Dreamweaver, Fireworks, Flash, After Effects, Premier, HTML,
XHTML, CSS. Experienced
• Office: Microsoft PowerPoint, Word, Outlook, Excel, Quicken. Proficient
School of Visual Arts, New York, NY Bachelor of Fine Arts, Graphic Design
United Digital Artist, New York, NY Certificate in Web Design
Bergen Community College, Paramus, NJ Certificate in Web Design
School of Visual Arts