Fine Art Photography of the Mississippi Gulf Coast Area. I am looking to partner with decorators and designers who want colorful fine art images for interiors or print media.
I have been a professional photographer for over 25 years. Working at a museum helped to refine the necessary skills to create lasting photographic works of art. I believe “Mother Nature” is really the artist, and that I am very fortunate to be able to capture little glimpses of our part of the south.
5118 Beardslee Street
Moss Point, MS 39563
To sell my prints and obtain contract jobs on an as needed basis.
Will consider full time employment.
• Over 20 years as a professional photographer
• Shot with all formats and lighting
• High resolution digital photography background
• Detail and deadline oriented
• Worked in studio and on location
• Experienced with adult and child models
• Critical color correcting and matching
Lyle Peterzell Fine Art Photography, Moss Point, MS
Self-employed as a fine art photographer and free lance museum/commercial photographer, January ’04- Present
• Offer fine art prints at ten local galleries
• Have completed several large interior decorating projects
• Offer full service museum imaging
• Offer full service commercial imaging
National Gallery of Art, Washington D.C.
Paintings and Objects Photographer, October ‘97-October ‘03
• Duties included photographing oil paintings, sculpture, plaques, medals, events, staff portraits, and merchandise for advertising
• Worked closely with curators, conservators, slide library, editor’s office, art handlers, web staff, and the gallery shops
• Photography required 8x10, 4x5, 6x7, 35mm, and digital cameras with tungsten, strobe, and ultra violet light
• Responsible for scheduling orders, requesting art, completing photography, and proofing all outside publications
• Photography was used for exhibition catalogs, art books, Posters, conservation documentation, the NGA web site, etc………
• Developed various techniques for photographing art utilizing double polarizing and contrast control
• Photography took place in the studio, museum galleries, sculpture garden, and off site
Hecht’s Department Store (May Company), Arlington, Virginia
Merchandise Photographer, March ’96- October ’97
• Photographed products for catalogs, brochures, newspaper ads, magazine ads, and
• Responsible for reading layouts, procuring products and working with art directors to meet deadlines
• Used a 4x5 camera with Phase One high resolution digital scanning back interfaced to a Macintosh computer
• Produced over 5000 images per year
Photo Art, Nashville, Tennessee
Merchandise Photographer, October ’93- June ’95
• Photographed products for Service Merchandise catalogs, brochures, newspaper ads, and in-store display
• Responsible for reading layouts, obtaining products, and processing film
• All 4x5 photography with strobe lighting
• Macintosh computers/ Photoshop CS6/ Windows
• Phase One high resolution photography
• Virtual reality photography for the web
• Nikon/Canon digital cameras and software
• Photography for rotating objects digitally
My prints are available in four sizes, 11”x 15” and 8”x 23”(Tourist Size). and larger sizes 18”x 24“and 16”x 40”. I make all my own prints in limited editions of 350. The prints are signed, numbered, and matted(on request). All pieces are also available framed with double mats. I take postal money orders and Paypal.
All Images Copyrighted/ All Rights Reserved