- + Follow
Somerset, United Kingdom
I cover all angles of shoe design, and I am a specialist in sportswear. To me the combination of aesthetic form and function is considered an integral component when creating performance products. Problem solving is a strength used well whilst designing products for the commercial world.
Currently working for Clarks in UK.
- Comprehensive Art & Design knowledge gained through tertiary studies, with experience in footwear design and development.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills, with an ability to interact with a wide range of people at all levels. Experience gained from communicating ideas with suppliers in Asia to conducting sales/product presentations to corporate clientele.
- Strong written skills, capable of writing project proposals and idea annotation to further enhance project dialogue between team members. Regularly conducts in proof-reading/writing English text for websites, catalogues and manuals.
- Effective in completing projects by combining organisational and planning skills with an incentive to ensure full task completion within project deadlines.
- Possess an extremely high level of determination; prioritising and managing time to fulfil duties to an extremely high standard, at the same time rapidly learning new skills.
- Valuable team member, able to co-ordinate and encourage groups, thus enhancing morale, commitment and cause.
- Highly enthusiastic individual who thrives on increased workload and pressure as a means to seek an act of self-achievement.
2005 - Nominee for Footwear Collection of the Year, Global Sportstyle Award, ISPO 05