- + Follow
Industrial Design student at Kean University
I'm a visual imaging specialist who focuses on journalistic and commercial photography. I have worked with Federal and State agencies to produce images and video for various projects and reports. I'm currently an industrial design student at Kean University and I'm always striving to enhance my artistic vision.
We use critical thinking, traditional and modern techniques to translate design ideas into form for mass production. Industrial designers focus on user experiences and add style for a particular product.
Consulting with clients to determine requirements for designs
Research who will use a particular product, and the various ways it might be used
Sketch out ideas or create renderings, which are images on paper or on a computer that provide a better visual of design ideas
Use computer software to develop virtual models of different designs
Create physical prototypes of their designs
Examine materials and production costs to determine manufacturing requirements
Work with other specialists such as mechanical engineers or manufacturers to evaluate whether their design concepts will fill a need at a reasonable cost
Evaluate product safety, appearance, and function to determine if a design is practical
Present designs and demonstrate prototypes to clients for approval
Studio portrait and event photography, web development, graphic design for small businesses.
• Chosen as photographer of the week FEMA-wide in June 2013.
• Documented and supported the rebuilding and recovery efforts after Superstorm Sandy
• Used bilingual skills to serve as spokesperson in Spanish videos
• Photographed federal, state and local government events.
• Published images on the national library archive for media use.
• Provided Photography for trade publications
• Created technical publication images in camera-ready and electronic formats
• Shot, produced and published multiple disaster recovery videos
• Archived visual products and other materials
• Collaborated with program officials to design the Sandy Recovery Office webpage through Drupal Content Management System
• Designed graphics for presentations, brochures and State Recovery Field Office webpage
Managed UPS accounts and logistics.
Designed for Metro's website
Scheduled over 60 schools as continuing clients due to exemplary work and customer service.
Photographed up to 100 children per center in a timely manner.
Posed and photographed preschool students and center staff
Worked closely with staff to establish appropriate classroom work flow and effectively resolve issues
Organize materials, assembling necessary equipment and ensure all supplies are available on Picture Day
Maintained and transported equipment in a safe manner between schools
Assembled professional equipment on location.
Represented Lifetouch in a professional manner at all times
Maintained confidentiality of school and student- related information
Safeguarded equipment and money at all times