- + Follow
New York, NY
I received my BFA in Industrial Design in 2010 from the Savannah College of Art and Design. I have a versatile skill set which allows for a firm but flexible/adaptable grasp of the design process. In looking for new design opportunities, I am seeking an environment that will allow me to get my hands dirty and learn from talented folks what it truly means to create and produce beautiful human centered product.
AuthorShape Fab Lab SCAD
- YehIDeology LLC
- New York, NY
Design Strategy & Innovation recruitment firm * Integral part of the business to business operations of the leading design recruitment firm in the United States * Researches and connects talent with great design opportunities * Maintains a strong design knowledge, in addition to having a design background * Recognizes the needs and goals of both designers and design organizations, helping mesh people and culture in order to create long lasting working relationships.
- Freelance Designer
* Industrial design, graphic design, furniture design, sculptural work, design research and strategy consulting * Completes work for independent clients and businesses seeking a creative and effective solution or product NoveList-EBSCO Publishing October 2011
- Bradley Hughes
- Atlanta, GA
* Worked as an integral part of this company, which manufactures luxury furnishings and architectural materials, which are sold through major, design centers and design trade professionals throughout the world. * Undertook a range of assignments at all stages of product development, from technical drawings and concept design to the packing and shipping of finalized creations. * Responsibilities included warehouse coordination, packaging engineering, coordination of shipping and receiving, quality control, vendor / manufacturer communication, technical drawings, and product designs Savannah College of Art and Design Summer 2009 Alexander Hall-Hall Advisor * Monitored and Assisted students in the Alexander Hall Wood Shop. â¨ * Maintained the safety standards as well as the cleanliness and organization of the shop.
- Dimensions Gallery
* Recruited and interviewed artists for gallery exhibitions. â¨ * Designed and developed marketing materials for events held. â¨ * Coordinated and managed the production of gallery exhibitions.
- Studio Certification Human Computer Interaction
- 2013 - 2013
I completed a course in Human Interaction held online through Stanford University. In this course I studied and exercised various processes and techniques applicable to user experience and interaction design.
Savannah College of Art and Design
- Bachelor Fine Arts Industrial Design
- 2007 - 2010