Worked on various Independent projects in the role of a Concept/Storyboard Artist, Writer, Photographer and Character Designer.
Now establishing clients within the Amsterdam underground music scene as a Promotional Artist and Graphic Designer.
I am a highly passionate and diligent artist with training in a traditional and digital background.
I am seeking to be part of a great production team in an innovative studio.
I am specifically interested in creating high quality Illustrations and Concept Art for Video Games, Film/TV and Graphic Novels.
I also have experience in scriptwriting for a pilot TV show.
Desired Job Type – Contract or Full Time
Position – Concept Artist/Illustrator
ROC Van Amsterdam - Concept Art Teacher
Guerrilla Games - Dev QA - Killzone 3
Freelance Artist - Various Projects (Ongoing)
Think Bulb – Undisclosed Independent Project (2008)
• Storyboard Artist
• Concept Artist
Smudge Inc. - Undisclosed Project (2008)
• Concept Artist
• Character Designer
London Southbank University
• 2006-2009 – Bachelor of Arts: Visual Art & Media (Maj. in Games Design)
Camberwell College of Art
• 2005-2006 – BTEC Foundation Diploma: Illustration
Richmond upon Thames College
• 2002-2004 – BTEC National Diploma: Fine Art
• Adobe Photoshop
Excellent Traditional Drawing Skills:
• The ability to mimic a range of styles
Production Artwork Experience:
• Character, Environment, Vehicle and Prop Design
• Model sheets for 3D Models
• Matte Paintings
• Basic knowledge of this software especially in character modelling
plus knowledge of painting textures with Mudbox
Unreal Engine 3
• Basic knowledge of the Level Editor
• Positive attitude and passionate about art
• Very open for feedback
• Easy to communicate with
Native English - Good understanding of Dutch