- + Follow
Industrial Designer at Motorola Mobility
Lead Industrial Designer at Motorola Mobility
- My daily work involves interaction with multidisciplinary teams from Design, product, costumer ,vendors and engenier.
Design presentations, feedback for Mechanical engineers, samples approval from vendors and design world class devices are my daily targets.
College Project: Motorola Mobile Phone
- Motorola Mobility
- Sep 2011 - Present (2 years 3 months)
Industrial Designer at Motorola Mobility responsible for the development of devices for Verizon, Sprint, Nextel international.
- Mar 2010 - Jul 2011 (1 year 4 months)
Eyewear Designer resposable for the development of Kipling, Sisley, Jean Monnier and Isabella Fiorentino portfolio, at Tecnol Group Brazil
- Motorola Mobile Devices
- Apr 2008 - Dec 2009 (1 year 8 months)
Industrial design intern CXD Brazil, working as a Shape Designer and CMF Designer.
- Bachelor's Industrial Design
- 2005 - 2010
- Finalist G.M. Brazil Contest
- Winner General Electric of Brazil Design Contest.
- Semifinalist Volkwagen Brazil Design Contest
- Second Place, Volkswagen Route Brazil Contest.
- Intership at Motorola Latin America Design Center
-Finalist Volkswagen Design Contest Brazil