- + Follow
Jewellery designer with more than five years of experience and knowledge of European, Arab, Indian and Japanese markets. Have won international recoginition in Tahiti pearl competition in the national as well as international level. Experience working with some of the reputed jewellery companies in U.A.E such as Damas and Al Futtaim watches and jewellery.Other skills includes brief training in sales, diamond grading, manufacturing and technical drawings.
• Design Contract for Swarovski GEM VISION 2011
• Silver Designer Jewellery for Karma Designs – Year 2009
• Silver Contemporary line for a reputed US retail chain – Year 2008
• Classic Diamond Collection at Tanishq for US Market – Year 2007
Jewellery Designer at C Krishniah Chetty & Sons, Bangalore (Aug 07 – Nov 07)
• Worked on contemporary diamond jewelry for South Indian market
• Worked on Unisex rings
Jewellery design Faculty at JD institute of fashion technology, Dubai
(Sept 05 – Oct 06)
• Training in design development
• Market trends
• Technical drawings
• Costume jewellery
• Manufacturing theory
• Organizing visits to manufacturing units.
Jewellery designer and marketing at Modern Diamond Jewellery, Dubai.
(June 05 – Sept 05)
• Arab collection- Pendant, earring and ring sets using diamonds and semi-precious stones.
• Indian collection- Pendant and earring set in diamonds and semi-precious stones inspired by the glamour and drama of bollywood.
• European collection-necklace, earring and ring sets in diamonds and semi-precious stones.
Jewellery Designer - Damas, Dubai (Aug 03 – June 04)
• Fior collection-diamond Pendant and earring in transparent settings.
• European collection-necklace, earring and ring set in diamonds and semi precious stones catering to European market.
• Kids collection- Pendant, earring and bangle sets, in semi precious stones.
• Customized jewellery-exclusive designs catering to individual customer preferences.
Internship at Al Futtaim watches and Jewellery, Dubai (Jan 03 – Mar 03)
• Teen collection - Diamond and pearl studded Pendant and earring sets, catering to the youth.
• Keishi pearl collection-necklace and earring sets using keishi pearls and floral themes.
• Tahiti pearl collection-Pendant, earring and ring sets in Tahiti pearls and diamonds, designs inspired by sun and geometry.
• Arab bridal collection-a rich bridal collection of necklaces, earring, ring and bracelets studded in diamonds.
• Cards collection- Pendants, earrings and rings inspired by the hearts, diamonds, spades and clubs of cards.
Three year diploma in jewellery design & manufacture from S.N.D.T Woman’s University. (Emphasis on jewellery design and manufacture, brief courses on gemology, diamond grading and metallurgy)
Pre-graduation from Sharjah Indian School, U.A.E
Pastel painting at Dubai international arts centre, Jumeirah, U.A.E
Tahiti pearl trophy 2005/2006- 2nd prize internationally in the earrings category.
Tahiti pearl trophy 2005/2006 - National winner in Middle East, holding 1st prize in earrings category and 3rd in both brooch and necklace categories.
Pendant awarded by Reves for valentine design jewellery
Nationality - Indian
S.N.D.T Women's University-Mumbai-India