Freelance Design & Illustration Little Falls, NJ 2002 — Present
• Designed logos, brochures, business cards, web pages, and other marketing materials for small businesses.
• Illustrated murals, portraits, posters, signs, T-shirts, tattoos, invitations, and other fine art commissions.
• Scanned, retouched, & restored photographs for designers, photographers, and various clients.
Graphic Artist - Acme International Enterprises Saddle Brook, NJ August 2007 — August 2011
• Designed packaging for housewares and fragrance products for major consumer licenses including Cuisinart, Oster, Jane Cosmetics, & Dana Classic Fragrances.
• Constructed computer renderings for industrial design from samples to final product in direct coordination with vendors in Canada, South America, & China.
• Produced physical mock-ups and samples of new products for testing and display presentations.
• Rendered, retouched, and color corrected images for websites, annual catalogs, and trade advertisements.
• Developed designs for sales presentations, trade advertisements, consumer magazines, and catalogs.
• Created label graphics for containers and displays under the guidelines of production, sales, and shipping teams to insure quality and timely delivery.
• Designed and assembled exhibit banners and displays for annual trade show presentations in Chicago, Ill.
Color Specialist - Museum Store Products Hackettstown, NJ May 2006 — August 2007
• Built, illustrated, color corrected, retouched, formatted and proofed print files for products incorporating fine artwork to be sold in museum gift shops worldwide.
• Collaborated with curators & clients to establish standards of image formatting, transfer procedures, product revisions, and lead times.
• Created die templates and proofed file consistency in formatting, color, and type with previous outputs.
• Researched, developed, and launched new products and packaging designs.
• Developed and maintained product catalog, image & job database, and company website.
• Delegated and assigned jobs to print team members and coordinated manufacturing flow with sales, production, and shipping departments to ensure deadlines were met consistently and on time.