Imagination at work!!
174 Norman Ave Apt 4L, Brooklyn, NY 11222
Art Institute of Pittsburgh
Associates in Specialized Technology May 2000
Major: Computer Animation
Broome Community College
Associates in Graphic Arts and Design May 1998
Online Portfolio: ttp://www.coroflot.com/roccosupreme
• Logo Design for: Bands - Xcalaba, Comedians - Maddog Maddern, Wedding Make-Up - Company Happily Ever After, Wrestlers - Firebird Santi, Improv Teams - Kelly Cash, Hoops, Uncle Fingers, Kickable Dog
• Business Card Design for: Comedians - Maddog Maddern, Wedding Make-Up Company -Happily Ever After
• Book Illustration for: Publications - "Bear Fight", "Terrible Beasts"
• Promotional Flyers for: Improv Teams - Uncle Fingers, Kelly Cash, Kickable Dog, Bar the Smiling Moose, Comedians - Gab Bonesso, Dr. Awkward
• Merchandise Design: Hard Rock Cafe Pittsburgh, State Farm, ALS Foundation
• Custom Pieces: Orthodontist Dr. Forrest, Teacher Tom Forrest
2003-current Hard Rock Cafe, Global Family Restaurant & Retail chain
Server, from 2005-current New York, NY & Pittsburgh, PA
• Greats all guests with enthusiasm and friendliness
• Identifies food orders when ready and delivers to tables in a timely manner
• Maintains full knowledge of food, beverages, recipes, retail & memorabilia to answer guest questions
• Prepares work area for either opening, mid-shift, or closing shifts in accordance with company standards
• Spreading the spirit of rock n' roll while creating authentic experiences that rock
Assistant to Sales Manager, from 2006-2007 Pittsburgh, PA
• In charge of updating café events on various websites
• Helped to organize events and full scale café buyouts
• Designed pins and artwork for specific local and city events
Retail Sales & Shipment Supervisor, from 2003-2008 Pittsburgh, PA
• Provided excellent customer service and engaged customers to improve shopping experience
• Helped to meet weekly sales goals by selling merchandise and frequent shopper promotional programs
• Oversaw receiving of merchandise shipment on a weekly basis
• In charge of weekly inventory and special orders of stock
2002-2008 IMPROV Comedy Club, Stand-Up Comedy Club & Restaurant
Ticket Agent, Pittsburgh, PA
• Provided all guests with a positive first impression by offering superior guest services regarding all Improv events via face-to-face communication and telephone
• Operated the Symphonee computer ticketing system to sell tickets for Improv events
• Problem-solving and communicating with guests to locate and deliver will-call/guest list tickets
• Assisted with miscellaneous box office projects as directed.
Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe After FX, Quark Xpress, 3D Studio Max, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel.
Skilled in freehand drawing and strong knowledge of graphic arts, Able to develop and create unique ideas through concept, ideation sketches, working drawings. Expertise in conceptualizing storyboards for production.