- + Follow
Graphic Designer at Winculum
My Role at my current organization is followings:-
1) To think about the Design, visualize the things.
2) Create wireframes and finalize from the senior members. Once the wireframe is finalize then convert it into design and think about the color, fonts, size, etc...
3) Create the REPORTS in Adobe Indesign and the POINT OF VIEW DOCUMENT (the POV document is full of visuals)
5) working with the team of Developer and integrate code in Drupal, wordpress, joomla & magento.
My Role at SOPANTECH:
1) To handle the whole designing part of project and check the quality of code, performance of the product.
2) Designing the logos (http://www.40dollarlogo.com is a part of sopantech).
✔ UI Workflow Strategies
✔ UI Guidelines
✔ Mobile Web
My Role at Zerosystem:
1) To make the User Interface Design for Software.
2) To Create frame-by-frame animated presentation for clients using Adobe Flash.
4) Manage the whole Design part of the product.
✔HTML ✔XHTML ✔CSS ✔Css3 ✔Mobile Web ✔Software UI Design ✔User Experience ✔Flash Animation ✔Video Editing ✔Photography
My Role at Kraftology:-
I worked at kraftology as a Web & Graphic Designer. Its a small organization. So, I was the only Designer over there who did all the design and coding work.