- + Follow
Currently studying architecture at University of Melbourne.
Practicing freelance Graphic Designing. Currently engaged in a film project for Trinity College Melbourne with Jack Morton (pronouned film company) http://www.jackmorton.com/australia/home/default.asp.
1) Interact Club- International Understanding Director (year 1999-2000); Secretary (year 2000-2001). Organized IU event for approx 500 interactors.
2) Magazine Committee of SSIS- General Committee (year 1998-1999); Chief Editor (year 2000-2001)
3) Elected as Chief Editor of school’s weekly newsletter “Weekly Splash” (2001).
4) Trinity College’s Yearbook Committee 2002 - Chief Editor (year 2002-2003). Printed approx 500 copies.
5) CPG University of Melbourne (Chinese Publisher’s Group) 2003 – Chief Art Editor (Year 2003-2004) Prints approximately 1000 copies to be circulated amongst students of Melbourne University.
6) Designed an advert for the JAP (Japanese Airline) to be published on CPG (Chinese Publisher's Group) publication
7) Melbourne University Overseas Student Services – Chief Editor of ‘The Voice’ biannual magazine (Year 2003-2004). Managing a team of 15, and prints 3000 copies biannually to be circulated amongst students of Melbourne University.
8) Initiated and Organized Refurbishment of MUOSS lounge/office. (year 2003) with a budget of A$4000 and a team of 24.
8) Participated in film project for Trinity College, with a total film length of 8 minutes. Currently engaged in a film project for Trinity College Melbourne with Jack Morton (pronouned film company), designing 25 layout video clips.
1) Received “Most Outstanding Student of the Year” marked for academic and co-curriculum achievements (year 2001)
2) Received Academic Awards for “Top Student’ consecutively for 5 years (year 1998-2001)
3) Received “Most Outstanding Interact Member of Year 2001” award
4) Received Distinctions in both competitions (International Competition for the English Language hosted by University of New South Wales, Australia (Year 1999 & 2000)) amongst 8000 students who participated.
5) Received awards for outstanding results in subjects; e.g. Additional Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, English (year 2001)
6) Received undergraduate scholarship from University of Melbourne. (Year 2003-2009) Amongst only 55 international students out of 7000 to be selected.
2) Graphic Designing
University of Melbourne