- + Follow
A technical mind with a designer's touch.
A creative problem solver with a hunger for innovation.
227 4th Street NW
Atlanta GA, 30313
(404) 247 8782
Georgia Institute of Technology
Bachelor of Science in Industrial Design
Cumulative GPA: 3.71
- Summa Cum Laude
- Golden Key Honor Society (Treasurer)
- Class of 1952 Academic Scholarship
- Lawton Harrison Academic Scholarship
Boston Whaler Inc.
Summer 2003, Summer 2004
Marine / Product Designer (Internship)
- Conducted surveys, interviews, and focus groups with target buyers.
- Conceived boats & accessories based on those analyzed results.
- Developed sketches and renderings for team concept discussion.
- Worked on full scale prototypes for spatial and ergonomic approval.
- Created digital models for tooling and master mold construction.
Czarnowski Exhibit Services Inc.
Fall 2004 & Spring 2005
Exhibit Designer / CAD Technician (Internship)
- Consulted with exhibit clients to determine exhibit design criteria.
- Designed and rendered exhibits based on the clients' parameters.
- Major clients included: Coke - Philips - Siemens - Lockheed - Dow
Product Designer / CAD Technician (Contract Work)
- Created photo-realistic renderings of concepts for team review.
- Supplied design variations as required.
- Alias Wavefront
- Solid Edge
- MS Office Suite
- Mechanical Desktop
- Advanced Market Research Methods
- Mass Concept Generation
- In-Depth Materials and Processes Understanding
- Ergonomics & Human Factors Analysis
- Prototype Model Building
- Appearance Model Building
2000 - 2003
Georgia Tech Ice Hockey Team
- Position: Center Forward
2000 - Present
Delta Tau Delta Fraternity
- Steward Chair: Responsible for the daily meals of 60 men.
Georgia Institute Of Technology