- + Follow
Graphic Designer at TIE Today, Inc. and Allied Technology Gr...
I am a dedicated worker, with a strong sense of design and a willingness to commit my full attention to achieving the goal.
I am never finished learning my trade, and I'm always looking to evolve it to remain competitive. Graphic design does not end with a knowledge of the software, but requires an ever evolving view of what the world sees as art and as visually pleasing, and I am always trying to maintain my awareness of what will work best for a client.
In addition to having training in design, I also possess a strong interest in biology and the technology that develops by studying it. I have a strong sense of empathy for animals, which has led me to volunteer with The Florida Aquarium, and go through a vigorous training program, to provide my services where I can. By being surrounded by the animals in the aquarium, I hope to evolve my understanding of their behavior and use it to further evolve what I am capable of providing in my professional career.
My First Wall Mural
- TIE Today, Inc. and Allied Technology Group, Inc.
- Oct 2008 - Present (5 years 2 months)
• Design graphics and interactive animations for web-based
• Collect/adapt stock images for use on client projects.
• Construct logos for companies and proposal designs to win
contracts, often military-based.
• Interact with clients to develop and adjust designs.
• Update/maintain company website, business cards, posters,
and additional office design needs.
• Record and develop audio for interactive animations
• Provide graphic support to partner companies in need of design
Computer Lab Assistant
- Stetson University
- Sep 2006 - May 2008 (1 year 8 months)
• Supervised the Graphic Arts department computer labs for student
use after regular hours.
• Assisted students with technical and program support.
• Maintained security and safety of students working late hours.
• Maintained security and allowed use of computer lab equipment.
Belayer/Climbing Instructor/Portable Wall
- Aiguille Rock Climbing Center
- May 2007 - Oct 2007 (5 months)
• Instructed guests on safe/proper knot-tying, and climbing technique.
• Managed register for check-in/check-out, sales, and guest assistance.
• Belayed for events, including birthday parties and corporate-sponsored events.
• Traveled with portable climbing wall to events, fundraisers, and celebrations, to set up, belay, and supervise use of portable wall.
- Royall Advertising and Marketing Agency
- Jun 2007 - Sep 2007 (3 months)
• Worked independently on multimedia projects for clients, while
meeting strict deadlines.
• Collected stock images for use and adaptation for client projects.
• Investigated local advertising opportunities for clients.
• Updated and managed client databases, spreadsheets used for
mass mailing, as well as, current and future clients
- Orlando Greenway Ford
- Jun 2006 - Sep 2006 (3 months)
• Transferred vehicles brought in for servicing from customer to mechanic, then retrieved vehicle when repairs completed.
• Assisted customer to off-site locations, e.g. place of residence, if service needed.
• Acquired parts off-site.
• Maintained cleanliness of lot and service area.
• Opened/closed dealership service area.
- Bachelor of Arts (B.A.) Digital Graphics/Arts
- 2006 - 2008
College of the Holy Cross
- 2004 - 2006
Taste of Oviedo Art Festival/Student Art Show-2nd Place Award + Monetary Award
Heathrow Art Festival-Honorable Mention
Seminole County Certificate of Appreciation for Arts Alive
Seminole County Schools Advanced Placement Achievement in the Arts