- + Follow
I have over 11 years experience in print, design and creative management. I have worked in traditional advertising agencies and also been contracted to art direct branding projects for clients like Coca-Cola, Sweet Tomatoes, Odwalla and JBX.
Currently, I am employed as the Art Director at Full Sail in Orlando, Florida and working on a complete brand reinvention.
Jack In The Box
Art Director, Full Sail, Real World Education, 10.05-present
• Art direction of in-house creative department through print, web and environmental design projects.
• Lead department through company rebranding project.
• Developed and pitched marketing strategies and advertising campaigns.
• Worked as a liaison between departments to manage overall brand image.
• Oversaw design direction for film center, gallery and on-campus retail store.
• Responsible for hiring, staff management and team building.
• Prepared strategy and and art direction to women’s initiative team.
• Created focus groups and conducted brainstorming exercises.
• Department supervisor of student independent work study program.
Art Director, Brand Architecture, 04.01-01.05
• Directed team of architects, interior designers and graphic designers through brand invention or reinvention projects.
• Managed high profile clients specializing in the restaurant and retail industries like; Blockbuster, Coca-Cola, Jack In The Box, Odwalla and Sweet Tomatoes.
• Presented and pitched concepts to all levels of management including CEO’s.
• Supervised production for life-sized mock-up and presented at client’s headquarters in California.
• Negotiated graphic design packages for roll out strategies.
• Lead the process of research, concept and creative development.
• Produced brand standards manuals.
Designer, Design Twenty-Five Twenty-Five, 10.96-12.00
• Created marketing and advertising collateral for resort and theme park industries.
• Managed in-house design team, freelance designers and copy writers.
• Produced creative briefs, schedules, estimates and invoices.
• Oversaw all print production and press runs.
• Strong understanding of branding and design strategy.
• Building and managing design teams of various sizes.
• Knowledge of architecture and interior design language and production processes.
• Creating and leading brainstorming and team-building exercises.
• Mindful of growth process and keeping designers challenged.
1996 University of Central Florida: Bachelor of Arts, Graphic Design
University of Central Florida