- + Follow
Graduate from Ohio State Industrial Design 2011. Since Graduation, the majority of my design work is through freelance contracts.
Im looking for the opportunity and challenge of designing products that are both innovative and a result of thoughtful design.
Student Work Final Renders
SketchBook Pro quick renders
Wireless Sales Representative, Powell, Ohio
Preffered Wireless, Sprint Sales Representative Sep 2013 - present
- up tempo work environment
- Key holder
Freelance graphic designer, Columbus, Ohio
Freelance Contractor, t-shirt design May 2010 - present
- Clients include; Maria Tiberi Foundation, Wendy’s, Lifestyle Communities, Department of Defense Land and maratime, Wolf’s Ridge Brewery, Europen Peninternational, Compensation Consultation
3D Private Contractor, Grand Rapids, Michigan
Freelance Contractor - Sweetspot Studios Inc., July - August 2012
- 3D SolidWorks Modeling for toy mechanisms
- Worked on call with short deadlines
- Solidworks 3D
- Rhino 3D
- Quick and accurate sketching ability + Sketchbook pro
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Color Theory
Design research and development for improving relationships.