- + Follow
I work with anything that come in my direction, so I do a little of everything.
A Carnival Surround / Textile designs
Graphic Design 2
Master of Arts, Textile Design
University of Nebraska -Lincoln, Graduation: May 2011
Bachelor of Arts, Industrial Design- Visual Programming
São Paulo State University- UNESP, Brazil, Graduation: December 2006.
CEO, June 2011-present
Black Grip fight wear, Brazil/USA
• Created designs for clothing and printing.
• Contacted suppliers and buyers.
• Created advertising campaign.
Vice-president, January 2012- June 2012
Shockwave Combate MMA, Brazil
• Recruited sponsors.
• Trained and oversaw staff team.
• Managed event venue.
Multicultural Graduate Assistant, August 2008- May 2011
Office of Academic Success and Intercultural Services, University of Nebraska- Lincoln
• Created multicultural events advertisements.
• Developed handouts and posters for the office.
• Planed and implemented diversity events.
Graphic Designer, January 2006- July 2008
Developed graphic design projects for:
• LINC Program at International Affairs University of Nebraska-Lincoln.
• BOGO Blue Value Card, Inc.
Graphic Designer, August 2005 - August 2006
Inky Design Office, Sao Paulo State University - UNESP, Brazil
• Created posters, handouts and invitations flyers for University programs and events.
• Assisted newest trainees at the office.
Adobe CS Applications and Microsoft Office
MMA Freelance Photographer, 2011 - 2012
Predador Fight Championship/ Gladiador Fight/ Destruction Fight, Brazil
Cultural Ambassador, Fall 2007 - Fall 2008
University of Nebraska Lincoln
Vice-director of Public Relations
International Women and Children Group, Fall 2007- Fall 2009
International Affairs, UNL
University of Nebraska