Companies I have worked with-
Sarvatraa art and animation, Create Ink, SMAS Group of co. , Glyptis Studio, Frameboxx Animation & Visual Effects, Indiatimesmail.com (Times Internet Ltd.), Finesse Academy of Fine Arts, Kidz Herald Newspaper, Vridavan Digital Design Institute.
Address – 13/98 Parmat, Civil Lines, Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh 208001
Mobile- 07668299234 (Kanpur), 08287966247 (New Delhi)
DOB: 3rd March, 1986; Marital Status: Single
LinkedIn Profile- http://in.linkedin.com/pub/vaibhav-tripathi/13/224/ab9
An experienced concept artist & specialist with 6 years overall work experience in creating websites, pre-visualizations, animation/graphics, VFX.
Seeking a position to utilize my skills and abilities in the Media and Information Technology, an Industry that offers professional growth, while being resourceful, innovative and flexible.
Have lead, managed and worked in teams in multimedia and media organisations and delivered successfully, confident enough to work on challenging tasks with leadership capabilities.
SOFTWARE & TECHNICAL SKILLS
Animation & Video: Maya, 3D Studio Max/Character Studio, Premiere, Final Cut Pro, After Effects, Quark Express, Toon Boom Studio,
Graphics / Web Designing: Adobe Photoshop, Dreamweaver, Flash Character Animation, Illustrator, Corel Draw etc.
Other Skills: Digital and film photography, Film processing, Printing and Packaging
User Friendly: Mac CS and Windows Environment, Vacom / Digital Pen
Currently Pursuing - MBA in Media and Broadcasting (AVAGMAH online school)
● Graduation: B.Sc. (Mathematics and Physics) D.A.V. College Kanpur
● Diplomas & Specializations:
Fine Arts and Web Designing at Finesse Academy
Diploma in Animation and Visual Effects at Frameboxx Animation and Visual Effects (Gurgaon- Haryana)
Specialization In Rigging at Glyptis
Specialization In Clay Modeling Vrindavan Institute
Studied Clay Modeling at Jalpa Devi art and craft institute (Jharkhand)
Studied Clay Modeling and Stone Carving at The Cultural Heritage (a short course in Orissa)
Work experience includes various freelancing projects and stints with organizations having renowned expertise in relevant domains
1) July ‘12 – Present, MARKETING MANAGER, WEB DESIGNER, PROJECT COORDINATOR
JNECSMAAKS.COM (Full Time)
• Visualizing & creating Graphic Web Layouts, Websites and Design Web Project using Designing tools.
• Creating Video Teaser Screens for Promotions
• Designing Logos for Companies using Photoshop, Illustrator, e.t.c
• Responsible for managing, Developers and art leads in development of project pipelines and directly participating in the design, development and production of all in-house titles.
2) FEB ‘12 – JULY ‘12, CONSULTANT / PROJECT DEVELOPER AND GAME DESIGNER
• Visualizing & creating the Character sketch, visual references and UI designs for Games on Facebook (CRICKET EMPIRES, CRINGO, CRICKET GURU) and other projects based on customer requirement.
• Creating Video Presentation and Flash Splash Screens for Web Promotions.
• Worked on the Web Presentation tier and entire from concept to development.
3) Aug ‘09 – Feb ‘12, CONSULTANT / WEB DESIGNER, PROJECT COORDINATOR
JNECS.COM (Part Time)
• Visualizing & handling the camera following the pre-production and the storyboard designed. Finding the correct timing and edits for live filming purposes. Ensuring sounds work in conjunction to Presentation other projects based on customer requirement.
• Creating Video Teaser Screens for Promotions.
4) FEB ’11 – AUG ’11, CONSULTATNT / FREELANCING ARCHITECT, VISUALIZER
CREATEINK (EVENT MANAGEMENT AND GRAPHIC SOLUTIONS) (MUMBAI)
● Create ID Characters For Shows on SAB TV
● Create the Character Theme Sketches For KHUSHI ENTERTAINMENT for movie Boyz To Boyz Hain
● Composting of Shots For the Promo Ads of ‘MAAC’ for the year 2011
● Worked as Technical Assistant for the event of CGTEXPO ’11 an event by CGTANTRA
5) FEB’10 – NOV’ 10, PRODUCT ANALYST & PRODUCTION MANAGER
SMAS GROUP OF CO. (KANPUR)
SMAS group deals in conceptualizing & manufacturing customized products for packaging industry and serves clients for their architectural requirements
● Conceptualize the props related clients requirement.
● Responsible for in house and outsource Web Production, create Graphic Layouts and Websites
● Serving the existing clients for their day to day requirements
● Guided colleagues through material selection, project construction and troubleshooting. Assisted for digital file preparation and product fabrication.
6) MAR ‘08- AUG ’09, SENIOR TECH. MANAGER AND FACULTY IN PRE-PRODUCTION
FRAMEBOXX ANIMATION & VISUAL EFFECTS- (KANPUR)
● Trainer for concept & story building process. Guide students through various prototyping & finishing methods for clay, foam, and wood models. Facilitated in Class and Web Design explorations of form.
● Guiding students in methods for building digital models & translating them into to physical objects.
● Teaching the Digital Art Media & conceptualizing the forms of Web and Graphic Designing in industry.
● Services offered range from pre-production to post, including character and prop design, background styling, illustration, layout and posing, storyboards, animatics, clean up, full animation in a variety of media, digital ink and paint, compositing and digital post production.
7) JAN ‘06 TO APR ’08, SENIOR GRAPHIC DESIGNER AND CONSULTANT
● Creating Web Layouts and Web articulates,
● Also responsible for supervising all in-house and outsourced animation production, working directly with individual animation leads and project producers, while also personally creating animation assets.
BRANDS AND CLIENTS SERVED AS FREELANCER
AUG ’09 – JUL ’11, CONSULTANT / CREATIVE VISUALIZER
SARVATRAA ART AND ANIMATION FREELANCE (KANPUR)
● Generalizing the Documentaries of “Harshvardhana and Exodus”, along with 2d inputs (under production)
● Worked as Generalist in Filmmaking and Edited the Movie “1000 years later a story about Romanians and their Root to India. Finding the correct timing and edits for live filming purposes.
● Generalist for the “Documentary of Konark Temple” Bhubaneswar 2010
● Pre-Production & Pre-visualization consultant for Sanjeeba Film Productions for movie “Time Over”
● Pre-Production Consultant and Cast Auditor with Om Reels.
Achievement: As Art Director at Sarvatraa Art and Animation, Offline a small team experimenting with a Short Film MINUS, nominated at ASIFA 2010
Worked as Technical Art and Operations Consultant with Double Circle Studios (Paris)
Darpan Studio OM Reels I.We
La Militaire Academy The Albatross Academy T-Identi-T Shirts
Poga Sports Apparel Ambroutii Horse Life
Asian Equisports Asian Equi International Mithas Sweets
Catago Equilook Jackie Horse Wear
Equiline Italia The Sacred Chest Kadambari Jewellers
Sanjeeba Film Productions Eco Friend Tanners Panem Steel
Rim Jhim Sariya Jai Trupati Steel Beyond Fabric
Banarasi Mshthaan SMAS Group of Co.
Hindi - (Fluent)
Find my work @- www.coroflot.com/vaibhavtripathi & www.vimeo.com/vaibhavtripathi
(For password to view the files on VIMEO and work references please contact me)