- + Follow
Creative Lead at The Game Loop
Waqar’s neat aesthetic sense combined with his great story writing skills bring ideas to life. With exposure to advertising industry, interactive media, social media and game development, he is a single source of inspiration and direction when it comes to creativity and design.
Along a Major in Print Design, he is also an expert in Illustration, digital art, 2d Animation, Mobile and Web design.
Animation and TVC
- The Game Loop
- Aug 2012 - Present (1 year 4 months)
- Think of new ideas for casual games
- Prepare concept art and proposals for any selected ideas
- Taking on the projects Art Direction
- Developing Environments and characters for the game
- Overlooking all animations involved
- Branding. Logo etc
- Designing and managing all documentation
- Having Fun! :)
- Avenue Social Inc.
- Oct 2011 - Aug 2012 (10 months)
- Visualize the whole project according to Project scope.
- Develop and create original Design Language for the Project at hand.
- Direct a team of creative designers to effectively manage the workflow.
- Communicate with clients throughout the project.
- Stay in touch with the programming team for complete design integration in the required digital environment, (web, i-phone, i-pad etc)
- hand over the final designs on time to the respective Project manager.
- Begin work on the next Project :)
- IAL- Saatchi & Saatchi
- Mar 2011 - Oct 2011 (7 months)
Core Responsibilities include
- Decoding brief given by clients
- Providing Creative ideas for respective brief
- Develop and create a 360 degree communication campaign around the given brief (including TVCs, Radio, print,Packaging and digital).
- Overlooking and managing the Art team assigned to the project.
- Presenting final output to the client.
National College of Arts, Lahore
- B.Design Communication Design
- 2007 - 2011
Principal's Honour Award in studies at college